🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

i have lavas already so yeah 5 bucks is a deal breaker for me, rather put 65 bucks towards another sneaker.so many sneakers coming out this new year i really want so i do have to budget.

Last edited:
Pretty excited about the 3/4 retro but not feelin the denim.  I will even take the sonic yellow retro no flaming tennis ball and all.  I foolishly sold my retros and been looking for a replacement.

Pretty excited about the 3/4 retro but not feelin the denim.  I will even take the sonic yellow retro no flaming tennis ball and all.  I foolishly sold my retros and been looking for a replacement.

I wouldn't sweat selling the retros. I'm not one to complain much about quality, but the colors were totally off vs the OGs. One of the few kicks I couldn't pull the trigger on due to the departure.

I wouldn't sweat selling the retros. I'm not one to complain much about quality, but the colors were totally off vs the OGs. One of the few kicks I couldn't pull the trigger on due to the departure.
When I was growin up (class of 06), there were just some shoes that were grail status:  Pillars, Tech Challenge 3, SC Trainer iis, Neon Uptempo and 97s to name a few.  Obviously Jordans were hip but nowadays they are too hype and wherever I go everybody got on the same *** shoe, it's played out.  I'm just happy with the opportunity that these are being pulled out of the vault so little things like shape and slight color variation is a minor inconvenience for a shoe I've wanted all my life.  

705438-100
Oh, yes!

15980234089_973edeb6e1_o.jpg

Hoping they do a better job on the III's midsole than with the Huarrache ATC. Seen a lot that looked bad around the air bag.

Reactions: ARK
the thread title change has me amped but also fearing for my wallet. I gotta relax a little this year

I couldn't wait to get to change it as soon as some new news came up. This is going to be an exciting year for Agassi retroes again. I hope all of them go on sale just like this past one.

Back
Top Bottom