🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Thanks. @SinnerP posted the link as well. I just noticed that @Modus47 had posted some hard to find pics so figured maybe he would include links if he finds some in the future.
i didnt saw sinnerp his post
sick.gif

Last edited:
Damn you were at the match? Thats crazy

Yea I went to most of his matches at the U.S. Open throughout his entire career. That was obviously at Louis Armstrong Stadium when tickets were harder to come by as there weren't as many seats. And the Nike booth was at it's best during the 90's.

Last edited:
Major props. Never saw Andre live but saw Sampras at the Davis Cup one yr. Was actually the day JFK jr's plane crashed

FLARES! Hell yes!!

I remember hooping in those Flares one summer. Not sure why I decided they'd be good bball shoes, but they worked. :pimp:

I remember hooping in those Flares one summer. Not sure why I decided they'd be good bball shoes, but they worked.
pimp.gif
It makes sense though as a lot of the movement is similar... lots of multi-directional movement, split-steps, direction changes.  In fact, I think lots of basketball shoes would be good tennis shoes... minus the durability factor. 

The choice of color blocking on the tongue logo is stupid, but whatever....close enough.

Now to see how the "leather" quality is.   

I remember hooping in those Flares one summer. Not sure why I decided they'd be good bball shoes, but they worked.
pimp.gif
It makes sense though as a lot of the movement is similar... lots of multi-directional movement, split-steps, direction changes.  In fact, I think lots of basketball shoes would be good tennis shoes... minus the durability factor. 
Makes sense when you think about it like that.  

I did play a lot of tennis in some Kobe 6s and 7s, but I dont know too many other basketball shoes I would play in (kobe 8s and 9s would probably dis integrate at the toe). Don't know if I would want to play in something higher off the ground like lebron 7 8 9 and 10.
I would definitely ball in tennis shoes without fear though.

Back
Top Bottom