🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Got mine!  
glasses.gif

I hope shoe palace didnt mistake the white/volt/ice color with the sonic yellows. Seems weird to me that they are the only place with the shoes. I think ill wait to see if these are indeed sonic yellows before ordering. In the description on their site it says the shoes have a couple of hits of neon yellow on tongue branding and the heels. (I would think it would mention it on the upper of shoes itself). Anyone else have any opinions on this

Last edited:
Villa Flare came in today. Weird because I didn't get any emails saying they shipped. Anyway, the soles were a little discolored yellow and the right midsole was a little squished. Not sure what happened to this pair when they were made.

Been waiting for the Volts. Went ahead and copped from Shoe Palace.

Pretty sure these will be like the Lava and be everywhere. Still didn't want to take a chance.

i went ahead and ordered from shoe palace and if its not whats pictured ill return. cant wait to get these. 

We've seen enough pics to know the that color on the III's is going to be way more accurate than the previous retro. No reason to worry.

I will check tomorrow. I only know theyre in store because the store posted a pic on ig of the july 4th kicks and i saw em on the wall in the background

Back
Top Bottom