🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Nice... I've seen those on eBay over the years.  I think they might have been a European release?  There were several wristband patterns too! 
It's funny that you mention that, since I've never seen the wristbands at a retailer in person.  

It's always been online via European sellers.

It would make sense if they were only distributed in Europe, unless anyone has seen these at a US retailer? 

Pretty surprising that this iconic shoe didn't get any Nike advertising love or shirts yet. Looking forward to see if Andre will rock them once again.

Last edited:
Nike Taiwan!!!

NIKE AIR OSCILLATE QS
817416-001 NT3650 
817416-100 NT3650 

11219223_979473675453184_8775319963402019011_n.jpg

That shoe will probably make some people in the tennis thread happy but it's a Sampras shoe so not for me! :D

Last edited:
I posted in both threads, but these 2 will be forever associated with each other!  Had to post in here too!

Yea definitely worth posting in here even though I won't be buying them. It's a nice shoe but I'm an Agassi guy only for tennis. Hope that means that we'll see an Agassi qs shoe for the Open.

I was digging through my storage room and found a large box that contained, among other things, 2 original Nike boxes.  One was for my OG red/white Nike Air Flight Lows ('89) and the other is the box for my OG Air Tech Challenge 2 'Hot Lava'.  I still have my OG Air Flights, but unfortunately, I do not have the AT2s any more.  What I had forgotten is that I had gotten the AT2s on sale for $79.99 (CAD)!  Anyway, here is a pic of the box for my OG AT2's:

Last edited:
I was digging through my storage room and found a large box that contained, among other things, 2 original Nike boxes.  One was for my OG red/white Nike Air Flight Lows ('89) and the other is the box for my OG Air Tech Challenge 2 'Hot Lava'.  I still have my OG Air Flights, but unfortunately, I do not have the AT2s any more.  What I had forgotten is that I had gotten the AT2s on sale for $79.99 (CAD)!  Anyway, here is a pic of the box for my OG AT2's:
View media item 1658923

Good grief! Any chance you might sell that box? I have an og pair, but no og box for them haha.

Peace,
J

Anyone bother to cop from NDC while they were still up? Most of yall have probably got them for less than retail though. Hope they pop up again soon. Idk if I could chance waiting on a price drop

Wearing my Flares for an extended 9 hours today. Have to say the ATC3 is more comfortable. Wish I wore them today instead.

YEAAAAAH !!!! This is Cyril from FRANCE.
I just received my ATC 3 white/volt OG today.
I don't know if anyone already got these in Europe ?
Couldn't wait for a release date that doesn't come in Europe...
I got these from Ebay, with a seller that ships worldwide from NYC.
Incredible shoes, wonderful, with this glossy bkack around the ball behind .
Really love it !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom