"How about one with black denim and white!"
"That sounds great - let's add that almost black color to it!"
-001 BLACK/ANTHRACITE/WHITE/BLACK

"Next up!"
"Any ideas on this one?"
"How about black! Those sell well!"
"I like that idea!"
"How about one with Black and white?"
"That sounds great - this time we will replace that almost black color with silver!"
-002 BLACK/METALLIC SILVER/WHITE/BLACK

"Next up!"
"Any ideas on this one?"
"I like that idea!"
"On this one we will just do all black and that almost black color!"
"Yes, that sounds hot!"
-003 BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE/BLACK

"Next up!"
"Ok what's the next color way?"
"I really like how that all black model went. Maybe we should just replace the black on the last pair with all silver!"
"Yeah that sounds imaginative!"
-005 METALLIC SILVER/IVORY/LUCID GREEN/METALLIC SILVER

"Next up!"
"Any ideas on this one?"
"Well we should probably give them an original color way."
"Yeah probably so."
-100 WHITE/VOLT/RADIANT EMERALD/BLACK

"Next up!"
"Any ideas on this one?"
"I like that idea!"
"Wait, what if we just remove black from a previous pair and add a touch of volt on the logo and hmm.."
"A translucent sole?"
"Yes!!!"
-101 WHITE/VOLT/METALLIC SILVER/WHITE

"Next up!"
"Any ideas on this one?"
"Well what about that purple pair?"
"That will keep the purists happy if we at least give them two original color ways."
"Hmmmpf, yeah ok."
-102 WHITE/VOLTAGE PURPLE/BRIGHT MANDARIN/BLACK

"Next!"
"Any ideas on this one?"
"Hey anyone remember when Andre wore all white to Wimbledon?"
"Nope, I was in grade school but it sounds like it could work!"
-103 WHITE/WHITE/WHITE

^^ The plastic eyelets look like they might be chrome. That first top of the A closest to the toe box appears to have a reflection.

So far I'm underwhelmed at the color ways. The 2s had tons of color and so far all were getting is black, white, silver and wheat. 9 color ways mentioned so far and technically only 2 have color and those are the OGs. The all white Wimbledon is a nice touch but seriously stop with the black, white and silver!

Last edited:
^^ The plastic eyelets look like they might be chrome. That first top of the A closest to the toe box appears to have a reflection.
Yep, it does look like Chrome... what's even more interesting is that on the upper, the leather is replaced by some sort of mesh... hmmm. 

Last edited:
:smh: it's been over 2 weeks. doesn't seem like very soon like you mentioned :nerd:

@proto onslaught :smh: I wrote "apparently" very soon meaning I wasn't confirming when. Plus why wait for ndc when KicksUSA had them for significantly less? :nerd:

I also mentioned ndc would carry them to dispel the myth that a couple of people posted that these were going to be more limited.

Last edited:

Yep, it does look like Chrome... what's even more interesting is that on the upper, the leather is replaced by some sort of mesh... hmmm. 
that mesh reminds of the 3M mesh from my full 3M Tuned Airs

thats why i was thinking that they are maybe made from 3M material, hopefully the upper from the ATC2s are 3M
smokin.gif

Last edited:
anyone know the discount code for kicks usa? summer20 isnt working anymore!!! HELP. wanna grab another pear!!!

Sinner with the clutch Agassi meme as usual. Surprisingly, only issue I had was the durabuck on the tongue splitting/cracking a little. Rest of the shoes held up like a champ. Uppers are great and midsoles are completely solid. That said, not sure I'll be testing these all that much after today haha.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom