🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

@NYC757  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Don't know if posted or if anyone is still looking but Hanon has White Osillate QS for almost retail.

Last edited:
USTA in talks to employ Agassi, Courier & Sampras to end American man grand slam drought http://t.co/pJ89qcGHUj

I know nothing about the U.S. Development system so can't comment on wether it's true but if so that article has one major similarity to the UK situation that money is a major barrier and football (or soccer as you guys call it) is soaking up all the young athletes as it's very cheap to get into and the rewards are seriously high. At my local tennis club it's only the rich families kids learning to play. That's not the majority of the population. Public courts rarely have kids playing on them recreationally but go to any public park anywhere in the UK and you will see kids kicking a football around. It's no coincidence. I'm not sure how having AA doing a few mentoring spots will change the issue over there.

USO1 and AO are my fav cws outside of Lavas.

The USO1 are probably the most comfortable ATC2 Ive owned truly worth retail :smokin

Yeah it just doesn't do anything for me. I liked the Wimbledon 1s much better.
Both CWs are absolute fire but before that CW I always wanted to see a mostly black upper on the shoe. The 3M detail with my fav color (blue) just make them my favorite 2s. I wish I would've known when they dropped at NTNY

Back
Top Bottom