🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Coincidentally found that guy who had the million pairs of wimbys on twitter..saw he responded that he got a pair via phone order via kicks/hi...lol ridiculous

They are sold out. My cousin was there this morn. Seems like this one 9,9.5 went fast and said they didn't have as much as fos

Beauty shots of my us opens again for some reason post got deleted,

copped from blends

I can smell the quality on all of these soon as the box top is removed i doubled up on everything except the FO,

Also i lace swapped my US opens, Anybody else have a difficult time removing the laces?

dont got a favorite yet, but this has been the best week of cops to date

do you guys think 220 shipped for FO is a good deal? not sure if I should go for it or wait to see if other sellers get desperate to get rid of their extra pairs.

do you guys think 220 shipped for FO is a good deal? not sure if I should go for it or wait to see if other sellers get desperate to get rid of their extra pairs.
Question is do you think it's fair? No one can value what a sneaker means to you sir.

average, they'll probably be some desperation soon but no one know's if price will go up or how soon it will be until then. For now I think you're fine. In a couple of months when pairs start to dry up prices my be back to where they were

Question is do you think it's fair? No one can value what a sneaker means to you sir.
from seeing the prices on ebay for a 10.5, I think it might be fair. But then again, he's been the first person to respond. I doubt I can find something for less than $200 shipped and I just wanted to hear some kind of feedback. I think it might be better to bite the bullet and go for it now.. than watch the pairs dry up and wish I pulled the trigger earlier. I think I learned my lesson after the Lance Mountain's dropped  
indifferent.gif

from seeing the prices on ebay for a 10.5, I think it might be fair. But then again, he's been the first person to respond. I doubt I can find something for less than $200 shipped and I just wanted to hear some kind of feedback. I think it might be better to bite the bullet and go for it now.. than watch the pairs dry up and wish I pulled the trigger earlier. I think I learned my lesson after the Lance Mountain's dropped  :stoneface:
Honestly I would say message him, that's what I'm doing, see if he will work with you because for the most part they will.

average, they'll probably be some desperation soon but no one know's if price will go up or how soon it will be until then. For now I think you're fine. In a couple of months when pairs start to dry up prices my be back to where they were

I think we're gonna see more desperation with the US2s once everyone gets their shipment from Nike. FOs are probably going to stay with the current market and then slowly rise as pairs dry up...

Honestly I would say message him, that's what I'm doing, see if he will work with you because for the most part they will.
yeah, doing that right now. Seeing if I can get him down to 200, if not it's cool. Good luck to you trying to find the right price.

Back
Top Bottom