🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

out of reps...but thanks.

Purple works for me
laugh.gif

i think one dude in here early called and got them... saw on ig some guy who has a ton of pairs copped 3x mail orders smh :smh:
i got thru at 7:10EST by then they were sold out

did anybody score on kicks hi ?

I got through yesterday for FO. One guy here said he received shipping confirmation yesterday, i still havent gotten anything though. I emailed them to make sure they had my email address correctly, but havent gotten a response. My email probably got lost in the pile they received.

Last edited:
I got through yesterday for FO. One guy here said he received shipping confirmation yesterday, i still havent gotten anything though. I emailed them to make sure they had my email address correctly, but havent gotten a response. My email probably got lost in the pile they received.

Did you call at 7 or before?

nice... i said forget it and just went to live life 
laugh.gif

i was stuck in the crib all weekend messing with this damn shoe like i don't have a pair all ready 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I still need to find some uso2s...been out of town all weekend and haven't had any time to check the thread.

My FOs should be here tomorrow :smokin

Last chance for USO2's that I know of is Kicks HI phone orders tomorrow. I'm sure our buddy Raymond can't wait lol

Back
Top Bottom