🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

what's a 2007 pair of these valued at?
I'm on the hunt for a pair but you just can't find them.
This is my all time fav colorway of this shoe, but that black/teal/purple has my eye as well.

Funny I have a pair DS I got for $30

I always forget about them.

Does anyone know the whole story with the blue suede ATC2s from last year?  I know they released a few pairs in Asia, but they never really landed anywhere else.  Were they cancelled?  Does Nike ever pull a release or do they just reschedule?  Thanks for any info.  

Does anyone know the whole story with the blue suede ATC2s from last year?  I know they released a few pairs in Asia, but they never really landed anywhere else.  Were they cancelled?  Does Nike ever pull a release or do they just reschedule?  Thanks for any info.  

Nobody released them officially in Asia - no legitimate Nike accounts sold them. They were only available via taobao from black market dealers. Yes, Nike likely cancelled them along with the grey suedes and the maroon waterproofs. Just for some reason the factories already had the materials for the blues. They are still available to this day on taobao.

A few more pics from http://uptowndx.exblog.jp/23955822/.  White Swoosh.

imgrc0063498143.gif
Looking 
smokin.gif

Nike probably switched to purple accents so they could market the shoe as "Concord/Reverse Concord".  
roll.gif

Crazy. Thats how they played back then. No sign of taped up ankles or anything. Just all shoe.

Sucks for ppl born in the 80s, I wasn't and I'm proud of it... So miss me with the shots fired nonsense... Oh yeah and I finally doubled on the KUMMIES

nothing New about The atc 2 For 2015?
There were pics of a black and white pair with a gum sole that were supposed to be dropping, and maybe one other pair (i cant remember), but there haven't been any updated pics and there hasn't been any updated info or release dates. Then there were also rumors of Australian Open 2 and "What The" pairs, but those rumors have yet to be substantiated.

Personally I'd rather Nike move along to the 3,4, and Flares. I wouldn't mind seeing a round of slams done in any of those silhouettes. 

I have a feeling we may see 1-2 more ATC IIs and Nike is gonna be moving on to the IIIs, IVs, and Flares

Good grief, I sure hope they're done with the ATC2's. 

To me, it makes absolutely no sense to make a 2nd round of "Grand Slams".  

Good grief, I sure hope they're done with the ATC2's. 

To me, it makes absolutely no sense to make a 2nd round of "Grand Slams".  

But there was only 1 round of grand slams. They just weren't in the 1 calendar year.

There's been 2 USO, 2 Wimbledons. Why can't there be 2 Aus and French?

Anyhow Aus Open starts in 2 weeks so I'll be checking in at the local Nike stores to see if anything shows up. We all know what happened last year when I posted the first pics of Aus opens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom