🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

them red joints are 100 percent dope....i have a feeling these are gonna sit mostly people under 30 only after jordans which is cool more for ya boy

Them Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid thou!!!!!! 
nerd.gif

Finally got my kicks from bruut.nl was in customs for a month!!! 
pictures don't do justice they are fiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaahveeeeeerrrkkkss

ANY ONE KNOW IF THEY REALLY WATERPROOF?? 

thanks

Happy New Year !!! 

All dates are tentative but heres the confirmed cws for GR Flares 

001    BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET//LT RETRO                              1/18/15
002    LIGHT BONE/RIO/GUM LIGHT BROWN/LIGHT BONE        7/18/15
003    BLACK/WHITE//PINK POW                                               4/18/15
View media item 1337202

100    WHITE/BLACK/COURT PURPLE/BLACK                           1/18/15
101    WHITE/OBSIDIAN/PINE GREEN/PERSIAN VIOLET           6/18/15

View media item 1337199

The black and pink pair is also interesting. I wonder if that's a gs release though but doesn't look like it from the pics. And I don't mean slam release. Repped for pics and info.

Can't wait----100 WHITE/BLACK/COURT PURPLE/BLACK 1/18/15

Last edited:
That obsidian/green/violet would be close to a Wimbledon color way. Also at the same time as the Wimbledon.
I agree but the odd thing is I grabbed that image from NDC  which typically means it will release sooner than closer to the Wimbledon tournament but time will tell. 
The black and pink pair is also interesting. I wonder if that's a gs release though but doesn't look like it from the pics. And I don't mean slam release. Repped for pics and info.

Can't wait----100 WHITE/BLACK/COURT PURPLE/BLACK 1/18/15
I thought it was GS/WNS cw as well but I seen sz 6-14 ( but that could be wmn sz 6-14 tho ) 

I read somewhere about Nike making larger wmn szs this yr 

I like the Flare silhouette but Ill be watching from the sideline until the 3s drop unless they do some special cw or they drop to PG prices 
happy.gif

Anyone  have the style code for '15 ATCIII or IV  
nerd.gif

I thought it was GS/WNS cw as well but I seen sz 6-14 ( but that could be wmn sz 6-14 tho ) 

I read somewhere about Nike making larger wmn szs this yr 

I was afraid you would say that. That would suck...looks like it has potential.

Last edited:
That obsidian/green/violet would be close to a Wimbledon color way. Also at the same time as the Wimbledon.
Yeah, a close Wimbledon-not-legal-for-Wimbledon themed shoe...
laugh.gif

They could have dropped the white silver ones too though, which woulda been cool.  

But man, can't wait for the 100's... 

Good info, @NYC757

Last edited:
Yes I want the silver ones. No we get some non OG colors. :/

Last edited:
I am so ready for the Air Flare. I think I'll use them for my rotation when the spring men's season starts.

Hey guys brand new to NT, i'm way behind but have always been a huge Agassi guy. Just wanted to help out ya'll looking to pick up another pair of ATC II Kumquats. Orlando Nike Factory has a huge amount on sale for 44.97. Literally cannot beat the price. Love reading what you guys have to say and looking forward to being a part of it

Does anyone remember when the black and white colorway retro'd in 1999 and had a herring bone type pattern on the sole? I have a pair of those and they're not as comfortable as the 96 pair I originally had. Also the shape is off a bit as well. Why would Nike do a different sole pattern? Different style for different courts maybe?

Back
Top Bottom