🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Sweet find on the pics! Cannot wait for these IIIs. Hoping the purples come out.

Here is the convo Andre and I had when he signed the shoes:

AA: "Are those originals or retros?"
Econman: "They're retros from 2006. I had the originals when I was a teenager."
AA: "So did I."

:lol: :lol: Awesome

Finally. 

US11 

749957-100

WHITE/VOLT/RADIANT EMERALD/BLACK

20150325222108_original.jpg

749957-002

BLACK/METALLIC SILVER/WHITE/BLACK

20150325222107_original.jpg

749957-101 

WHITE/VOLT/METALLIC SILVER/WHITE

20150325222110_original.jpg
smokin.gif

Cant wait for the discount price on these 

The blk pair shoulve had silver/greyor blk outsole. That smoked or translucent on the white 
mean.gif

I mean, Nike sells most of these shoes to retailers. I think while they have Andre signed, they will make what they can while they can...and they will make plenty of money while doing it.

those all look really cool but it really is too bad that they won't use durathane.  there's still 102 WHITE/VOLTAGE PURPLE/BRIGHT MANDARIN/BLACK missing.  Hopefully the use of orange will be toned down this time, I really didn't like how they did that on the last retro

Lettering was huge and the purple just looks more subdued to me than the orange.  The retros there are actually a smaller size than the originals.  Cool story, those were like the first pair of shoes intended for men with any kind of purple on them that I ever could see myself wearing.  Was significant in 1991.  Far as the green ones this time around, anything bright is better by leaps and bounds than what they put out last time as SinnerP just showed.  The trash they released last time was just straight up yellow.

Last edited:
yeah I remember those were on Ebay for like 30 bucks, seemed like people couldn't give em away. 

yeah it really was a big disappointment.  kinda bizarre too since the 2's came out like a year later and were pretty true to the originals.  the 06/07 retro 3's are/were real comfortable shoes though, for Nike retros at least.  really good arch support.

Cool story, those were like the first pair of shoes intended for men with any kind of purple on them that I ever could see myself wearing.  Was significant in 1991.
Funny how times change. I remember back in that same time the Jordan Grape V coming out and I never saw a single person in my city wearing a pair of them.

Back
Top Bottom