🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

these are horrible! please nike just give us the og colors before you start butchering these with nonsense!
funny thing is the materials and overall attention to detail implemented on those might be > than all materials and trim details we've seen thus far on ATC retro releases.

after seeing this I think nike and coogi should work together to make an ugly shoe, it might help coogi get people interested in ugly/crazy colored sweaters again.  maybe those remind people of bill cosby too much though so idk. 

i personally think these are trash and will flood outlets for $40 or less. i just want some ogs. especially after such a disappointing year with the low ivs.

That's why I still think that a nike x coogi thing might make sense to some people.  Just a year ago it seems like some people selling a thing or two merged the early/mid/late 1990's into a single style but I think that's died down some.  I'd still like to see if they're gonna come out with those 3's with the lava splatter all over the shoe.

We never got any of the OG ATC3 colorways, which was what I only wanted... instead we get this uglyness...

Welp.

23530259935_4cc4e27b81_z.jpg

Let's talk about that. What other OG color ways were there?

Volt
Wh/pink/blue
Purple

Last edited:
Volt
Ultramarine
Purple
Teal

All White Wimbledon never saw release - when is this coming out??

Weren't there some special releases too?

Cool. Yeah I see it as an OG PE. We're there any other releases?

Last edited:
I could see Nike making the ultramarine color way honestly but doesn't look like we will get it. I have to say I've been unimpressed with how they handled the 3 release.

Makes absolutely no sense not releasing the Volts in EU. I wonder what Nike was thinking...

We got screwed on releases in the US for too long. The slams would only release overseas first and Pinstripes never launched here. Suedes which i didn't care for and water proofs too. But yea for that pair not to have ever released there is pretty crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom