🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I see they still taxing on the black and white flares.....wonder why they havent dropped in price yet

Finishline sold most of their pairs of the black and white already but it never made sense to me why it was never heavily discounted from them like the other shoes. Really because the "leather" on them wasn't done well. But most of the sites have done well selling them by now.

Last edited:

The heel looks bad, but at least from a Hot-lime/denim perspective, it makes sense... 
laugh.gif
exactly, the heel looks terrible.  like even worst than the purple 07 pair that someone had customized themselves and trying to hawk on fleabay for big bucks awhile back
Looks like it's this one pictured on the first page.

yeah but the lime parts of the sneaker, whatever you call those, it looks like the material was cut too long or something on those.  or like someone put some extra padding underneath it or something.  or it could just be the shadows and I'm being a big jerk about the whole thing but those look off.

the new joints look great.  07 was so wack with that outlined flaming ball.  i copped some atc3s this week.  

I can wait a year. :D

It won't be as easy to get that low discount. Kicks USA doesn't even have an fsr. I would think once they get reduced to $94 on ndc people will buy them. Shoe palace and ubiq have them too but I didn't want to wait. If they are a qs it seems like places didn't get them in the same numbers as the Volts. Kicks USA had an fsr of those for a long time and we know those sold well. And shoe palace is still charging $130 for the Flares!

Last edited:
I wore my ugly Christmas sweaters to work today, and they may be my favorite purchase of the year. No kidding. Just perfect execution from toe to heel. Quality is outstanding as well.

Peace,
J

The paint on the sides of the FOs slowly starts to crumble, you can easily peel it off. I'm afraid that Crep Protect might have caused this, used it twice on them and I heard people complain about Crep Protect being aggressive on certain materials. Any similar problems with the FOs?

View media item 1824983

Repped ^ thought about that the other day, weird they havent brought back one single og gear :smh:

an ambitious person might remove that logo and stitch it onto a new hat.  or that would be kinda bootlegish? 

Back
Top Bottom