🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Saw this in an auction... wish Nike would retro this on True fitted or snapback!

s-l1600.jpg

Ha! That's my auction. It's completely fallen apart, but I had an auction, a guy bid up to $30-something but never paid.

I've had it since 1991 when he wore the line at Roland Garros

Easy to remake there are plenty of online custom patch shops. Costs about $150 to make 50 of them. Then you add it to any hat. Hat may be $10. An alterations shop will see the patch on professionally for $5.

Wow that cap :pimp:

Honestly if we are sitting here another year from now with still no real Agassi gear I am just going to cry.

went to pick up a pair of tech III's as a present for a family member and my order was cancelled (yet they still show almost a full size run). Decided to go into the store and they were gone there. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

went to pick up a pair of tech III's as a present for a family member and my order was cancelled (yet they still show almost a full size run). Decided to go into the store and they were gone there. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I copped a pair from kicksusa when they were doing the 30% off. Check there to see if any are left.

probably got sold just before the in store order was met

i know guys buying maroon 6 in store went throiugh the same thing

you should probably just have them shipped. i know its 7 more bucks tho to ship

Last edited:
probably got sold just before the in store order was met

i know guys buying maroon 6 in store went throiugh the same thing

you should probably just have them shipped. i know its 7 more bucks tho to ship

Called up Finishline, they said my order was cancelled even though she shows that they had 25 other pairs in the system because when someone places an order online their system only checks 10 stores and if those 10 stores don't have it they will cancel the order. She also said theres no way for her to manually place the order with a store either which I thought was super strange.

Yea I can't figure out why they haven't decided to at the very least bring back some burning ball t-shirts and the air tech challenge I logo like they did several years ago.

Last edited:
Called up Finishline, they said my order was cancelled even though she shows that they had 25 other pairs in the system because when someone places an order online their system only checks 10 stores and if those 10 stores don't have it they will cancel the order. She also said theres no way for her to manually place the order with a store either which I thought was super strange.

shes lying. ive had the customer rep on twitter locate shoes from different finishline stores to ship to me without even having to reorder again

Last edited:
Good buy at $55 on the volts. But I'm not even upset a little that I paid $95 a few months ago. Just glad I got them again. Brings back memories lol

Thanks for that info, I'm going to call them again today

think you would be better off communicating through twitter. the twitter handlers seem more able than the phone operators as most phone operators seem outsourced and really dont understand much lol

Good buy at $55 on the volts. But I'm not even upset a little that I paid $95 a few months ago. Just glad I got them again. Brings back memories lol
Yeah. Only problem is that I realized the next day that I got a half size too small. They don't have the next size up and since they were on sale I can only get store credit. So, if anyone needs the volts in a 9 1/2, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom