🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The creasing is welcomed over here. Love the soft feel of the nubuck. Just got my 2nd pair from sjs, thx kham.
Hopefully we will get the marinas. And some gear!!!

The creasing seems like it's been an issue for everyone with pairs so far. I wonder if we were this picky on the og's though or if it was the same. I guess we'll have to wait for the next retro for them to correct it like the toe box on the 08 ATC II's which weren't too bad.
I don't think it's that big of a deal but just people getting nitpicky. Might just be the way the material is on the toebox and how the shoe flexed that makes it happen and not really a production flaw

I don't think it's that big of a deal but just people getting nitpicky. Might just be the way the material is on the toebox and how the shoe flexed that makes it happen and not really a production flaw

Yea not sure people analyzed shoes that way back in 1991 but I could see why it would be annoying. We just put them on and wore them.

Last edited:
Damn, should've been paying attention, need a size 11 asap. Hoping they pop up real soon.
the website is legit
wink.gif

http://paxanga.com/shop/en/2016-july/17419-nike-air-tech-challenge-iv-og-andre-agassi.html

Pair has been delivered to the UPS access point I chose.  Now wishing I chose a spot close to work instead of home 
laugh.gif

and... they have landed! :D 1 pair is going straight to feet TODAY. just came from the gym, washed the whip and bout to get fresh and hit the street to run some errands.

on another note, i guess my statement makes me a hypebeast/elitist? ok, that's fine. i'll be that. :rolleyes although if one were to go back and read my post i clearly stated that i hope supply meets demand and that all that want these can secure them. but w/e...

:nthat:

Last edited:
and... they have landed! :D 1 pair is going straight to feet TODAY. just came from the gym, washed the whip and bout to get fresh and hit the street to run some errands.

on another note, i guess my statement makes me a hypebeast/elitist? ok, that's fine. i'll be that. :rolleyes although if one were to go back and read my post i clearly stated that i hope supply meets demand and that all that want these can secure them. but w/e...

I never called you out specifically and I read your rant twice. Disagree strongly. I just like abundant and cheap pairs. I like sharing the experience with others. You seem to prefer something different, and that's cool too. I don't know enough about your situation to call you anything.

If one were to go back and read my post i said I am not those things.

Comprende? charmcitykid charmcitykid I'm done. No time to Bs we need to stay focused on getting pairs.

Yea not sure people analyzed shoes that way back in 1991 but I could see why it would be annoying. We just put them on and wore them.
Definitely I noticed creasing on one side of my shoes when I took them out but I don't care since I'll be looking to wear them into the ground and picking up a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd pair of they get to go on discount

I never called you out specifically and I read your rant twice. Disagree strongly. I just like abundant and cheap pairs. I like sharing the experience with others. You seem to prefer something different, and that's cool too. I don't know enough about your situation to call you anything.

If one were to go back and read my post i said I am not those things.

Comprende? charmcitykid charmcitykid I'm done. No time to Bs we need to stay focused on getting pairs.

this is backtracking at it's finest. :lol: no, of course u didn't call me out specifically, but rather IMPLIED i was those things, which was enough for me to respond bc ur implication was flat out wrong, not to mention uncalled for. some of u dudes are just so quick to wanna call ppl hypebeasts and elitists, it's rather laughable at times. again, if one clearly states they hope supply meets demand and all that want can cop, how can one interpret and IMPLY that as hypebeast or elitist? exactly! it makes zero sense, but for the sake of the thread i digress...

Last edited:
Just delivered from DHL!!!!

View media item 2121739View media item 2121740View media item 2121741View media item 2121744
One word...AMAZING!!! I had marked the Spiridon as my retro of the year (it was very well done), but that is now changed to this! This shoe was done so so well!! So faithful to the OG!!

It's been 25 years since I passed on ordering these out of the Nike Tennis catalog at the local golf & tennis shop (Bogey Bill's Golf & Tennis). They leave their Nike catalogs out for customers to look through. The same catalogs some stores would NEVER let customers see. I saw them and hesitated but I never went back. Today, is full circle!

Quick pics on feet at work (please excuse the dress pants and long socks). Had to get them on ASAP! They do crease but it's because the nubuck is really soft. Personally I don't really care, as I'm gonna wear these EVERYWHERE!! Then double up when they release in the US.

I'm off tomorrow, so these will be used for errands. Maybe a trip to the mall as well before I go see Bourne! All in all, Nike usually messes up on retros in one way or another (not true to OG) on shoes we want retroed, but we all have to give them credit on this one! They knocked it out of the park. I love them & I'm so so happy!! Thank you Nike!!!

Back
Top Bottom