🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Good to see the regulars getting their pairs...

15110265952_e73a78afdd_o.jpg

Shoes look great besides that crease. I still think that of all of the ATC retros that Nike has done, the volts come closest to the og But can't wait to get a pair of these.

Last edited:
Just delivered from DHL!!!!

One word...AMAZING!!! I had marked the Spiridon as my retro of the year (it was very well done), but that is now changed to this! This shoe was done so so well!! So faithful to the OG!!

It's been 25 years since I passed on ordering these out of the Nike Tennis catalog at the local golf & tennis shop (Bogey Bill's Golf & Tennis). They leave their Nike catalogs out for customers to look through. The same catalogs some stores would NEVER let customers see. I saw them and hesitated but I never went back. Today, is full circle!

Quick pics on feet at work (please excuse the dress pants and long socks). Had to get them on ASAP! They do crease but it's because the nubuck is really soft. Personally I don't really care, as I'm gonna wear these EVERYWHERE!! Then double up when they release in the US.

I'm off tomorrow, so these will be used for errands. Maybe a trip to the mall as well before I go see Bourne! All in all, Nike usually messes up on retros in one way or another (not true to OG) on shoes we want retroed, but we all have to give them credit on this one! They knocked it out of the park. I love them & I'm so so happy!! Thank you Nike!!!
Good stuff, takes me back to my Freshman year in High School.  Now, back to patiently waiting for my size 10 to pop up somewhere.

still can't believe he signed with adidas way back when Was shocked when I saw that
How dare you post that pic lol jk

I know I'm getting ahead of myself cause we need some marinas and other OG iv's to release. But anyone know the next possible retro?
JOe had named a few. Just wondering. Can't wait for more !!!

Shoes look great besides that crease. I still think the closest out of all of
I know I'm getting ahead of myself cause we need some marinas and other OG iv's to release. But anyone know the next possible retro?
JOe had named a few. Just wondering. Can't wait for more !!!

Peanut butters next and most likeyl kiwis.

Last edited:
Lovin how everyone is gettin theirs and wearin em instantly. Unds'd mine today, did a good amount of walking and have very minimal creasing on the side of the right shoe only. These things are sweeeeet

still can't believe he signed with adidas way back when Was shocked when I saw that
How dare you post that pic lol jk

You know he signed with Adidas because of Steffi right? She has a lifetime deal with them and he had their stuff on ASAP once his Nike deal ended. She had a hand in Adidas endorsing him.

Lovin how everyone is gettin theirs and wearin em instantly. Unds'd mine today, did a good amount of walking and have very minimal creasing on the side of the right shoe only. These things are sweeeeet

Same here. The creasing is only on the shoe of my smaller foot (left). Don't care either. These will get a workout!!!

As I recall my 1991s the toe box creased/folded pretty badly as well it was so thin.

The other problem is that the toebox peeled back from the toe-dragging lip.

I think a lot of these problems are related to them being sized a little large, if your toes aren't fully supporting the toe box it will collapse badly.

Not sure how I'll deal with that this time around other than buying multiple pairs...

He only signed with Adidas because they agreed to support his foundation which NIke didn't do at the time.

Gotcha. I always figured Steffi had something to do with it. Nice to know they helped his foundation (which is AMAZING). Good to know [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] Repped!

As I recall my 1991s the toe box creased/folded pretty badly as well it was so thin.

I think a lot of these problems are related to them being sized a little large, if your toes aren't fully supporting the toe box it will collapse badly.

Not sure how I'll deal with that this time around other than buying multiple pairs...

They are roomy, but there is no way I could go down .5 & still wiggle my toes (which I need to do. If I can't, my foot goes to sleep). Maybe a thin Spenco will help fill the space.

You are right about the nubuck on the toe it's deff on te thin side which won't help them from creasing worse

Creasing adds character just like yellow'd soles on AJ XI's!  8)  
I've never liked the whole it adds character thing people say I just take it for what it is it's a shoe so it's gonna crease lol. That's why I never understood force fields and sneaker shields

Back
Top Bottom