🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I think we might have seen pics of those posted in here?  For sure, I think I've seen pics of those before. 

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/air-tech-challenge-iv-shoe/pid-11056741/pgid-11461391

Didn't last long.
tongue.gif

Un-DS'd them today... absolutely outstanding.  The comfort was great and the creasing wasn't bad (right at my big-toe joint, which is normal).

Took me back to my summer of '92 when I wore these to a summer camp at Bollettieri with my friends... then got home to see Agassi win Wimbledon.  

What a summer... nostalgia. 

Un-DS'd them today... absolutely outstanding.  The comfort was great and the creasing wasn't bad (right at my big-toe joint, which is normal).
Took me back to my summer of '92 when I wore these to a summer camp at Bollettieri with my friends... then got home to see Agassi win Wimbledon.  

What a summer... nostalgia. 

I played there in the summer of 92 did you?

No, not at Florida.  I went to the one in Hawaii... shorter flight, plus some friends had went the previous year and had a blast. 

Cool. I went to the main one on Bradenton. They had one of his racquets from Wimbledon hanging right after he won. It really was an awesome summer. They hung Wimbledon 92 winner banners around the camp. Dream Team 92 that summer as well.

Last edited:

how do these fit? tts? I am a us 13. prolly go with uk 12 = us 12.5?
I went half-size down from my normal  US 10.5 to a US10.  They more more snug than the ATC IIIs are at US10, but I still believe I got the right size for me.

It's not a no-brainer choice though I think.. Good luck!

I went half-size down from my normal  US 10.5 to a US10.  They more more snug than the ATC IIIs are at US10, but I still believe I got the right size for me.

thanks but I guess they won't ship to US

booooooo

how do these fit? tts? I am a us 13. prolly go with uk 12 = us 12.5?

If feet are wide don't go half down. That's my advice. Definitely not a no brainer choice. And I think 12UK is a 13US, maybe I'm wrong though.

I feel like IF Nike was dumb enough to limit this release to Europe and Canada (still not convinced they were),they have to realize they underestimated the demand and probably will do a couple more releases like with the lavas.

Last edited:
I feel like IF Nike was dumb enough to limit this release to Europe and Canada (still not convinced they were),they have to realize they underestimated the demand and probably will do a couple more releases like with the lavas.
Add to the fact that Andre is an American tennis player; one of the all time greats at that too!  AND a first time OG colorway retro!

Only a few more weeks away until the U.S. Open. Is Nike really not going to have a U.S. release for these by then? You'd think they are going to do another steal the show event and these would be perfect to promote it. The volts sold so well, this would be the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom