🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Think I'm gonna try going half size down on the IVs. I feel like I'm somewhat between sizes lately anyway. Like I'm a 10, but a lot of Nikes lately have been running on the long side lately and I wear pretty thin socks. Gonna try a 9.5 and see.
Got them in today and .5 down was the right move for me. Snug but not too snug and once the insole breaks in they should be perfect. My foot is on the narrow side

Lotta folks are lurking and a lotta folks have been primed and ready for these for quite some time- I will go absolutely bananas if these are like these recent Spiridon releases. I can honestly say 2 pairs of each of the main OG CWs and I am damb near 95% to shoe retirement- of course I would love to see Some Jimmy Courier Supreme Courts but I know thats a pipe dream. :smh:

Whoa, @Nelson C sighting!

Peace,
J
Nelson's always been a fan!  I'm sure he's looking forward to rockin' these during shootaround...

22980665679_fae0a08354_o.jpg

Why do I have a feeling that, once they're released, I'll be late checking this thread and my size will be all gone.....?

mean.gif

But... I'm pumped.. waiting.. I'm really looking forward to getting this style back in my collection.

Arrived from SJS yesterday afternoon! A day earlier than expected! Crazy, considering I only ordered them on Saturday and they shipped from Italy. I've ordered shoes locally that haven't arrived that fast. Unfortunately, I did get hit with a $61 CAD customs fee. That sucked, but it is worth it. The quality on these is very nice, IMO and they are very comfortable.

I am so happy to finally have the shoes that match my Agassi shirt and shorts after 25 years of waiting!  Now I just need to find my shorts!

The ONLY thing that bugs me about these, and the same goes for the recent ATC2 retros too, is how the heel protrudes, or curves into the midsole.  The OG's had a straight heel and the early pics of this particular retro showed them to have a straight heel as well, but in person, the heel still protrudes or curves a little.  It harder to tell in the pic of my pair, but below is a comparison pic of what I am talking about. 

It's not the end of the world though, I'm still extremely happy with them!  Thanks to Khan for sharing that SJS link!!

Last edited:
Was out today running errands and took a trip to KOP Mall. These things are VERY COMFY!!! And the creasing is basically done. Once you walk in them at first, that's where it will be creasing at, then nothing more. Woke the guy at Champs up when he saw these. Didn't know what they were [emoji]128512[/emoji] His co-worker knew though [emoji]128077[/emoji] My favorite retro this year!!!!

Now please Nike, release the Marinas!!!!

Last edited:
Once I got mine open I noticed one more difference.  I recall the 1991s having a glossier/shinier finish on the plastic heel counter.

These '16s are a very matte finish that doesn't quite come across in the photos.

It's a weird effect, brighter and duller at the same time.

-Daver

Arrived from SJS yesterday afternoon! A day earlier than expected! Crazy, considering I only ordered them on Saturday and they shipped from Italy. I've ordered shoes locally that haven't arrived that fast. Unfortunately, I did get hit with a $61 CAD customs fee. That sucked, but it is worth it. The quality on these is very nice, IMO and they are very comfortable.

I am so happy to finally have the shoes that match my Agassi shirt and shorts after 25 years of waiting!  Now I just need to find my shorts!

View media item 2122953

The ONLY thing that bugs me about these, and the same goes for the recent ATC2 retros too, is how the heel protrudes, or curves into the midsole.  The OG's had a straight heel and the early pics of this particular retro showed them to have a straight heel as well, but in person, the heel still protrudes or curves a little.  It harder to tell in the pic of my pair, but below is a comparison pic of what I am talking about. 

View media item 2122962

It's not the end of the world though, I'm still extremely happy with them!  Thanks to Khan for sharing that SJS link!!

that shirt tho. makes me not wanna look at my american stitch replica. |I

Back
Top Bottom