🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Thats what I heard at least. Who knows with Nike. 
nerd.gif

Oh, that brings back memories.  I had the OG ATC Huaraches (and LWPs too), and hadn't noticed that the currrent retro Huaraches are using the ATCIII mid/outsole unlike the OG.  A little disappointing, but I wasn't exactly in line to buy retro ATC Huaraches I suppose.
happy.gif
  Wish I still had my OG ATC IVs... love that heel counter.

Last edited:
They did a great job on these cerise retros but that og heel counter is so much better. It seems to cover more of the heel of the shoe too.

Last edited:
Oh, that brings back memories.  I had the OG ATC Huaraches (and LWPs too), and hadn't noticed that the currrent retro Huaraches are using the ATCIII mid/outsole unlike the OG.  A little disappointing, but I wasn't exactly in line to buy retro ATC Huaraches I suppose. :D   Wish I still had my OG ATC IVs... love that heel counter.

I felt the same exact way about the ATC Huaraches. Loved my OG's so much that I couldn't even touch the Retros instore...literally, I couldn't even hold them in hand...even on Sale!

They did a great job on these cerise retros but that og heel counter is so much better. It seems to cover more of the heel of the shoe too.

I tried to stay away from the previous reviews because I've been waiting so long for these to retro, but I can admit, I'm slightly disappointed in the heel counter height and the fuzzy print (makes the shoe for me). I also noticed how much I preferred the white stitching on the OG heel counter versus the clear plastic stitching on the Retro.

However, in all, I'm satisfied with this Retro over the ATC Huarache. Even fine with the bumped out heel and overall lower profile...smoother with shorts!g

Props again to reydogg23 for that END link, and Grizzly Animal for the link to the ATC 2's at the same time!

Last edited:
Part of treason they put the III sole on the huaraches was because it was a pro stock model but I only remember seeing but McEnroe wear that versions. Andre didn't wear it so I would have preferred the sole to be og. Again though the pattern of the heel counter was different from the og and that was disappointing.

Last edited:
Part of treason they put the III sole on the huaraches was because it was a pro stock model but I only remember seeing but McEnroe wear that versions. Andre didn't wear it so I would have preferred the sole to be og. Again though the pattern of the heel counter was different from the og and that was disappointing.
What does pro stock model mean exactly?

Last edited:
the 96s got butchered because they are not a well known signature shoe from a Nike athlete, otherwise it would never happened to them

The 1, 90, 95, 97, Tuned Airs and Spiridon were never butchered. The 180 is just gimped. There is no excuse for the butchering the 96 received.

Last edited:
the 96s got butchered because they are not a well known signature shoe from a Nike athlete, otherwise it would never happened to them
None of the main Air Max runner was a signature, 95, 93, 90, 91 all of them were released pretty close to the original, but that 96 is just disgusting looking imposter of the original.

Back
Top Bottom