🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Did you guys know the ATC4 uses the midsole from a Force 180?

Last edited:
This is just awesome that everyone is getting their pairs now. Just fantastic! The BEST thread on NT! I wore my IV's on Tuesday to the mall to do some birthday shopping for my fiancé. Creasing is done, comfort is still great & I can't stop looking at them, lol. Still can't believe Nike did this good of a job on these & that I have a pair after all these years!! Keep posting pics everyone. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127934[/emoji][emoji]127934[/emoji]

Last edited:
First pick up of 2016.. I hate you guys. I'm on a serious slowdown. I dont need these impulse buys lol.

lots of familiar faces in here. This release was not meant to be ignored.

Props on the SNS info a few pages back. Can't beat $126 door to door across the seas.

First pick up of 2016.. I hate you guys. I'm on a serious slowdown. I dont need these impulse buys lol.

lots of familiar faces in here. This release was not meant to be ignored.

Props on the SNS info a few pages back. Can't beat $126 door to door across the seas.

Same here. Only bought 2 pairs in 2015; Med Ball Trainer 3s and Chicago 1s. Looking to double up on these IVs and I can't recall the last time I was even tempted to double up on anything.

Oooh wee!  These are something serious!  Easily one of the best of '16!  

Ordered from END yesterday afternoon and the delivery man was ringing my doorbell at 9am this morning.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
You guys who've ordered from SNS, how long does it take from them? I couldn't find any shipping times on their site.

Awks... this would be Andre's 10yr anniversary of his retirement... but he did it in Adi! 

Back
Top Bottom