🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Man, looks like some the sites that were supposed to get the ATCIV Salmons didn't even get them and took the coming soon page down

That would suck if they stop production om them. I was definitely getting a pair. I can't believe the production and availability has been this bad for one of his best shoes.

Yea I snagged a pair too, but it's so crazy that the OG ATC4 was only in Europe, Grey & Orange Popped up in Mexico, Africa & China! Now Salmons seems to be scattered scarcely across random EU Countries

Received my peanut butter salmons  yesterday from Soleheaven. Glad that I bought them  since they are really nice .

Nice. Still need to double up on the Cerise and need the peach/white/tans. It's no looking like either will be selling again anytime soon.

Last edited:
Its sad when its obviously cheaper to create a bizarre new upper than retro the ATC 1 and have to make new midsoles.

Reality is even sadder. That is a different midsole from the men's mold and the recent women's suede releases. If you look carefully it is a multi-piece construction as was done on the GS models (you can see seams around the air bubble).

Horrible build on the GS midsole. Wifey has gone through multiple pairs in no time.

Yup, all 3
Right, Right, Left? 
roll.gif

Nice trifecta, Den.

Its sad when its obviously cheaper to create a bizarre new upper than retro the ATC 1 and have to make new midsoles.
At the end of the day, I guess they're not too bad looking.  I can see where they are putting a contemporary take on a classic to appeal to a female demo.

I guess the best thing one can do is imagine these + Yoga Pants. 

Because Yoga Pants make the world a better place.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I guess they're not too bad looking.  I can see where they are putting a contemporary take on a classic to appeal to a female demo.

I guess the best thing one can do is imagine these + Yoga Pants. 

Because Yoga Pants make the world a better place.

I agree they might not be awful in that context. But I initially pictured them on less-than-hot librarians and geriatric patients

Last edited:
It was just some shirt that someone made and sold on ebay and are still available there. They also sell it in gray.

Last edited:
So basically someone took an old Agassi photo, printed it on a shirt and is now selling it??? 

Back
Top Bottom