🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'd bet they didn't pay the photographer for permission, but I doubt he's sold more than a handful anyway.
Looks like a half-tone transfer.  You can put them on cheap blanks ($2-$3).  If the owner of the photo decides to pursue, he'd likely have to pay legal fees to get a C&D, which is probably not worth it, since, like you said, they're probably not moving a crapton of units.

Does anyone have a pair of these or the ATC IV LE (besides TechChallengeClub)?  I know @DenDecs  has the ATC III LE.  If so, please share some pics!  I love the monochrome colorways.
Agreed, did they make a reverse color of that ATC2 like how they did 2 LE Colors of the ATC3?

Not me! 
laugh.gif

I have these which I had soleswapped to be wearable. I also have another OG pair in a display case at home. Will post more pics later.
SO FRESH!  Those III's are mental.

I remember getting these back in '92 and I toe dragged the crap out of them.  Found some for keepers a few years back.  That LE paper was a nice touch back in the day too.

UPDATE: Just saw @SinnerP  post calling out 38:23 in the video.  Great minds think alike!

Last edited:
SO FRESH!  Those III's are mental.

I remember getting these back in '92 and I toe dragged the crap out of them.  Found some for keepers a few years back.  That LE paper was a nice touch back in the day too.
View media item 2326942

UPDATE: Just saw @SinnerP
 post calling out 38:23 in the video.  Great minds think alike!
Not my pic (kidretro45 on IG) but let's keep it going
View media item 2326949

Does anyone have a pair of these or the ATC IV LE (besides TechChallengeClub)?  I know @DenDecs
 has the ATC III LE.  If so, please share some pics!  I love the monochrome colorways.

I had a DS pair several years back, and sold them because I knew I could never wear them. Kinda regret it a little now haha.

Peace,
J

Retrokid aka @Jumpmanst  aka Alex!  

Pics of some of his old Agassi stuff were incredible.  
I've had the fortune of interacting with RetroKid45 via IG many times.  Good solid dude.  Amazing collection and knowledge.  He even knew the story behind my AT1 Tinker Hatfield Blueprint.  And he has that unicorn ATC III LE.  Wonder if that LE was a sample.

I've had the fortune of interacting with RetroKid45 via IG many times.  Good solid dude.  Amazing collection and knowledge.  He even knew the story behind my AT1 Tinker Hatfield Blueprint.  And he has that unicorn ATC III LE.  Wonder if that LE was a sample.
Yeah, me too!  He plays tennis too, so our interests goes beyond sneakers and Agassi!

And what's this about a Tinker AT1 blueprint?  Do share! 

Nice restore on those LE's. I know I've said it before but I remember them sitting at a local store. It's nice that they were made with real leather although I thought the cw was too boring considering the fact that they had so many awesome loud cw's.

Yeah, me too!  He plays tennis too, so our interests goes beyond sneakers and Agassi!

And what's this about a Tinker AT1 blueprint?  Do share! 
I didn't think it was the right thread, but since AA did play in AT1 pre-ATC...

Story was there was an event in LA to usher in the next-gen AT1 aka Air Zoom Trainer 1.  This was 2001-ish?  About 60-80 folks attended, they handed out these blueprint repro's as a swag gift and apparently many were tossed.  They were hand-signed by Tinker before being enclosed in the Plexiglas.  According to RetroKid45 not too many of these still around.  Found this one off Ebay maybe 7 or 8 years ago.  Got the DS AT1's from Corgishoe even longer ago than that.

I didn't think it was the right thread, but since AA did play in AT1 pre-ATC...

Story was there was an event in LA to usher in the next-gen AT1 aka Air Zoom Trainer 1.  This was 2001-ish?  About 60-80 folks attended, they handed out these blueprint repro's as a swag gift and apparently many were tossed.  They were hand-signed by Tinker before being enclosed in the Plexiglas.  According to RetroKid45 not too many of these still around.  Found this one off Ebay maybe 7 or 8 years ago.  Got the DS AT1's from Corgishoe even longer ago than that.
Yeah, I guess we can talk about it in here or in the Trainer thread... but since we're talking about it already... 
laugh.gif

Here's a vid of said AT1 event...

Last edited:
How about Nike just retro the Sprite and LE color ways and stop hesitating on releasing some more Swagassi.

Back
Top Bottom