🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hello everybody, my name is Robert, I'm from Romania, I'm 39 years old and I love ATC's!

This thread is by far the best on NT and I'd like to thank you for all the info provided, it helped a lot in getting some limited releases.

Now, I think I might be able to return the favor:

There is this site in Romania that somehow got the Cerise ATC IV's and of course people here have absolutely no idea what treasure this is so they are continuing to sleep on 'em http://www.collectiveonline.com/ro-ro/online-shop/sport/lifestyle/645821.7191_015-nike

As you can see, every size is still available, for the very decent price of approx 70,00 USD.

Unfortunately they do not ship outside Romania but if some of you are really interested, I can try and talk to them and see what can be done. It should be in their interest to "get rid" of the remaining pairs because it's obvious that nobody will ever buy these here.

The site is legit by the way, I got my second pair from them and I can vouch for that.

So, let me know if I could help some of you out.

a little something i made yesterday.
I keep hearing Flea scream that. 
laugh.gif

Reactions: ARK
View media item 2335201
THANK YOU MAN... Because it seems like the 4's are pretty scarce over here [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] one of the only pairs i seen on ebay

Last edited:
Don't know if any of you are familiar with The Goldbergs, but their last episode was called "Agassi". No ATCs on Barry, looks like Mike Bibby's 2 PE. Pretty good stuff:

145673_0904_FULL.jpg

Sup y'all... been a minute since I've been in this thread.

Have there been any updates on anymore releases of the cerise 4s dropping stateside? Or anywhere else for that matter? Saw a 12.5 (I'm a 13) from one of the euro sites around when they were dropping across the pond, and passed in hopes I'd find a 13.... haven't seen em anywhere near my size since.

Any info would be appreciated.

Have there been any updates on anymore releases of the cerise 4s dropping stateside? Or anywhere else for that matter? Saw a 12.5 (I'm a 13) from one of the euro sites around when they were dropping across the pond, and passed in hopes I'd find a 13.... haven't seen em anywhere near my size since.

At this point it doesn't look like they will release stateside. Probably safe to say no 4 will release stateside.

I still think the kiwi's will launch in the U.S. but that's just my guess. I can't believe they didn't release the cerise here and that the peach tans appear to be done as far as production goes.

At this point it doesn't look like they will release stateside. Probably safe to say no 4 will release stateside.
Disappointing. I see that tan pair on eBay in my size, but I'm not really a fan. I NEED the cerise pair.

All I meant by that is the grey orange pair wasn't readily available. The only places that got it didn't ship to the US. You simply couldn't find it. The peanut salmon released to a hand full in EU and it's now gone. The cerise was the only one that was available to get. The 4 release so far is very disappointing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom