🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I saw a truckload of Salmon IV's at the outlet I go to now and again in the UK. Galleria, Comet Way, Hatfield, AL10 0XR.

Already have a pair so wasn't interested. They're £75. All sizes!

Last edited:
I saw a truckload of Salmon IV's at the outlet I go to now and again in the UK. Galleria, Comet Way, Hatfield, AL10 0XR.

Already have a pair so wasn't interested. They're £75. All sizes!
If anyone is in the area could y'all hook me up? I'm in the US so I have no chance of copping them

The peach white tan colorway is nice and plus the fact that nobody knows when they will release another colorway makes them even more desirable.

Last edited:
I like how Andre's gone from "Image is Everything" to IDGAF... 
laugh.gif

@Leander
This is the 1996 Atlanta Olympics Singles podium at @rolandgarros today! @ATPWorldTour @Olympics @AndreAgassi #RG17

DBJxebnWsAAsX5V.jpg:large

Awesome colorway possibilities abound for the iv, surprised we haven't seen more.
Need the marinas !!!! Kiwis !!!!

Last edited:
Finally happy to have the Grey IVs in. Man I love them and I know a lot of you weren't feeling them but I love them. Paid $110 for them and couldn't have been any happier
i wouldve bought a pair but they never showed up at any retailer. Where did you get them at?

Finally happy to have the Grey IVs in. Man I love them and I know a lot of you weren't feeling them but I love them. Paid $110 for them and couldn't have been any happier

I wish i picked those up, . Until then the Tans will take their place.....Enjoy them for those of us who cant
smile.gif

i wouldve bought a pair but they never showed up at any retailer. Where did you get them at?
got them off eBay but the seller told me he got them from a nike outlet which is why the box doest have a top lid on it

Back
Top Bottom