🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

laugh.gif
 Mac also lost to Andre that year! 

Okay, so I have been working with Sneakertoons on an ATC IV Cerise print (see the ATC II). To make it worth his while a group buy would be most economical. I can get a Limited series of 5 prints @ £25 each plus a small fee to ship. Anyone interested?

View media item 2457547

I'd be interested, but I'm not in the US.  [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

How big is that print?  Looks a bit small in that pic.  £25 for that size?

And what shoes are there to choose from? 

It's like a 3" x 4" print and comes with the easel.  The commission would be for the ATC IV "Cerise".  I only ask because he hasn't made a print of the ATC IV, so it would be a fewhours of creating a new template and applying the colors.  You can check out Steve's other prints at http://sneakertoons.bigcartel.com/.  

He did the ATC II LE 1/1 for me (previous post), but he already had the ATC II Lava print, so it was just a color adjustment.

And this is like the stuff that I was referring to when Becker stood behind Andre when he made his coaching debut. I didn't think that was appropriate at the ttime and neither were these quotes from Becker. A little harsh on the comments saying Djokovich needs to find a new coach. But going back to my previous point, I've said that I don't see how Andre would want to be a full time coach anyway with his busy schedule.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4278731/ag...ch-boris-becker-suggests-hunt-for-new-mentor/

Last edited:
I think Becker is right. No knock on Agassi, but pro players need full time coaches to be successful.

Not saying he woudn't be right to think someone needs a full time coach, but I think he should let someone else say it. It's a bad look coming from his former coach and a guy that used to say some negative things about Andre.

Last edited:
no doubt, bad blood between the two. These little dramas and personalities are what makes sports in general so fun to follow.

Absoutely, it was great especially all the contrasting styles of play. You can see how fired up Agassi was to beat him.

Last edited:
I saw some Tweets saying Becker might have been misquoted/translated, cuz the original quotes were in German.  From what I've read, Becker meant that Novak needed a "Tour" coach to follow him to every tournament, knowing fair well that Andre was never gonna be able to attend all of them.  I guess similar to a setup Murray has with Lendl, who isn't there all the time.  I saw another headline from The Mirror saying Becker said that Nole should 'dump' Andre for a full-time coach, which I don't buy.   I think Becker knows what arrangement they have and is smart enough not to make those sort of comments.  

That's my take on it anyway.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom