🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

No size 12. I don't think I would've gotten them even if they did.

damn was ready to cop a pair. need those salmons and I'm good until the marinas drop in 32944688760 years 

I finally got a pair of that cw and it's definitely one of their best releases imo. Awesome quality on them. I'll have to post some pics. It's a shame fhey are making these so hard to find and so limited.

Last edited:
It's almost that time of year again when the U.S. Open starts and I'm hopeful Nike does something cool for Agassi. Assuming he is still working with Novak, you would think that Nike will do some promotional stuff. Nike didn't do any promotional stuff last year for it.

Last edited:
One can only hope they drop something new like Kiwis or marinas... please no more 2s.....

I just got my tracking info for my tans, cant wait to get them

The peach white tans are great, repped for the link that was posted even though my size wasn't there. I don't mind if the kiwis release but I prefer the marinas, especially since Agassi wore them. The marinas are one of my favorite shoes of all time. If they wanted to do a 20 year anniversary of an Agassi shoe they could always do the Ablaze but I doubt it will release soon.

Give us some Agassi Wimbledon gear Nike !
Will even take the tech challenge future
Retro andre's long sleeve shirt in todays fabrics

Last edited:
niketalk, did you ever buy a pair of birch II's and they smelled awful?  it's that wildlife leather smell if anyone is familial. 

It's a bit of a shame that that Air Challenge Future shirt would not be legal at Wimbledon today.  

I've been heavily into the Vapormax this year especially since there have been no new Agassi releases. I would never wear those. Heck I don't even wear my cerise 4 now.

Ha ha. I'm sleeping on them. All my sneaker funds are going towards a marina and kiwi release. Hopefully.
And those black grey brown flyknit vapors

Is it true that they feel better the more you break them in?

Yes definitely. The air bag is stiff in the beginning but the more you wear the more comfortable they get. You can see flex points on the air bag where they break in. Once that starts the comfort starts setting in. My favorite shoe right now. The upper is nice too. I had to go a full size up because they feel narrow but a lot of people say they stretch over time. I just went to a 13 myself and they seem to fit pretty well.

Last edited:
Yea even for 1993 it was surprising they let Andre wear that much color for Wimbledon. He also debuted the Head Radical Trisys 260 at the tournament. It didn't have graphics or a stencil on it yet. He was doing the back scratch serve as well due to the wrist injury.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom