🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

You don't see many of the 16 pairs for resale, just the 14 pair. The shape of the 16's looked a little more bulky, the holes were bigger on the sides, but the lava was nice. The 08's for me have the closet shape to the og as well as materials. Plus it didn't have the bulging heel.

The whole shoe is just so underwhelming to me. We’ve been getting these “take down” models for years, but with the current fad and better materials, all of a sudden they’re ‘fire’. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That colorway doesnt do them justice. Matt Halfhill posted a white and green colorway that is

Another thing is that Nike Tennis has been releasing those Nike Court logo tees for a few years now... but no one talked about them. You'd see various Nike Tennis players wearing them during practice, but that was about it... now all of a sudden everyone's digging the logo?

The logo that everyone can agree upon.

Air Tech Challenge.jpg

I’m not sure why I didn’t get these the first time. Now seeing this bottom midsole how great would it have been for Nike to give us a nice white leather limited edition. Sigh.

This retro of the 3 is so perfect as it is.

At any rate, seeing those custom Levi 4s, I’m going to try something similar. I’m thinking a bleach like splatter similar to the lava print.

5E608336-6CB5-4224-9753-2EC5D3D6BFBA.jpeg

The Wimbledon pe should have been released. Nike had so many nice III samples and none in my size.

C6F3C72E-C3FA-4359-824A-53E9F1197971.jpeg

I agree. I think it was replaced with the white/volt/silver version. Nike probably opted to release that version instead of all white.

The 3 is my favorite. I really wish we would get some more color ways.

Completely agree. It’s almost offensive to have the court logo on those. This dad shoe trend is just as bad as the tall tee trend 15 years ago.

I don't see these as a "Dad shoe" just a solid plain shoe, sometimes less is more and IMO this is one of those cases.

Reminds me of a modern interpretation of these in some way

0000122.jpg

As far as the court logo I'm glad no ones really beasting on all the dope low key stuff thats dropped with that logo, has allowed for some pick ups on clearance. Now, if they can only give us the damn flaming tennis ball on a proper drop................Anyhow here's some more visual candy

Back
Top Bottom