🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Man I wish Nike would bring out some more from the Agassi line. I hate that we haven’t gotten anything in so long.

2 shirts were about 35e, 50e offering free shipping here was just a bunch of socks and balls away.

Shipping overseas made it very expensive from their site but if you can get it without it, it’s a good deal. Prodirect charges less for the shipping.

Midwest has had it on their site, but I don’t trust the preorder (been clicking my size since early July and it’s said 5-7 day preorder the whole time). Think I may grab the cream on prodirect...

Last edited:
Midwest has had it on their site, but I don’t trust the preorder. Think I may grab the cream on prodirect...

Wow I stopped checking that site along with the usual ones since they haven’t carried it except tennis-express. It’s Interesting that they didn’t even post an image of the shirts but have the description.

Last edited:
The Nike Air Tech Challenge III “2015 Missed Opportunity Pack” 3E2867D1-EDD7-4653-9EB3-B8BF908A5742.jpeg
The Wimbledon pe should have been released. Nike had so many nice III samples and none in my size.

C6F3C72E-C3FA-4359-824A-53E9F1197971.jpeg

The Nike Air Tech Challenge III “2015 Missed Opportunity Pack” 3E2867D1-EDD7-4653-9EB3-B8BF908A5742.jpeg

So we missed out on these 5 - black leather, black upper/white midsole, Wimbledon pe, Black lava splatter, and volt denim. Wow they left a lot out there.

So we missed out on these 5 - black leather, black upper/white midsole, Wimbledon pe, Black lava splatter, and volt denim. Wow they left a lot out there.
Yeah the Volt x Denim, and the Lava Splatters I am missing. The Triple White (aka Wimbledon 91), I had to wait three years to surface. Props @DanDecs for the good look out. I’ll shoot more later. I have three pairs of the 3Black and “Space Jam” samples, but only one of the 3White.

Yeah the Volt x Denim, and the Lava Splatters I am missing. The Triple White (aka Wimbledon 91), I had to wait three years to surface. Props @DanDecs for the good look out. I’ll shoot more later. I have three pairs of the 3Black and “Space Jam” samples, but only one of the 3White.

Would love full on pics of those. Did someone get a lava splatter sample?

400899B6-02C4-4D8D-BDD0-3E6E6BD35322.jpeg

I think I have to grab a pair of the white silver. I was always afraid the icy blue bottom would get too dirty. And was also hoping they might release the white sample pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
I think I have to grab a pair of the white silver. I was always afraid the icy blue bottom would get too dirty. And was also hoping they might release the white sample pair.

Not sure what size you wear but good luck. They’ve about dried up.

Looking back now I wish I had bought the wheat pack ATC3. Especially after this drought of releases. Cant find them anywhere.

Nike-Tech-Challenge-Bronze-1.jpg

I put this 2015 III Set together and then ended up dismantling the GR set only keeping the 3Black Sample, Mandarins and Volts. The Wheats by FAR were the best quality of the bunch and I actually have days I wish I hadn’t sold them.

A3C2EF4F-338A-4692-AFF2-DBBBB541F78E.jpeg

Wow looks great. That all black with the leather and suede combo sure is nice. Such a shame they didn’t release those. I sold my mandarins and now wishing I hadn’t.

Back
Top Bottom