🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Definitely delayed. US Open is coming up soon too. Perhaps there will be a tie-in.

Last edited:
Lovely. 

1012463.jpg

1012463_1.jpg

1012463_2.jpg

1012463_3.jpg

If you wanted those "PA" and missed out back during the original overseas drop, you should grab them off Kickz before they are eventually gone. The materials are too legit and I don't think there are any secondary markets where you can locate these. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Thats why, you have to be patient, few months down the line and they will even be at the outlets. 

That outlet talk is wishful thinking imo. I'd say if u want them, grab them. The way things are looking, although it's early, I'd say that [COLOR=#red]IF[/COLOR]/when US gets these each spot will probably only get a size run or 2. I don't think these will be flooded like other ATCs. At least not in this OG colorway. Just my guess tho. We shall surely see.
:nerd:

Last edited:
Just placed an order for the 11.5. thought id go back and look at the pictures and noticed it said SOLD OUT! Man Im so excited to be reunited with a school age favorite. I remember I wore these to the point they yellowed so badly so I decided to Sharpie in the soles, they looked good all blacked out!

now, them salmon pnb joints are another story. the retro+ colorways will most likely end up at outlets. if ur down with those, by all means hold out! i'm not taking chances with any of the OG colorways of this shoe. this shoe marks "retirement" from the game which = so much money will be starting to get saved real soon. there isn't much left. i'm so happy!

:D

Does anyone have an explanation for why it appears there were two versions of the ATC IV? The top pair clearly has dark grape as the lining but this bottom pair is blue. In fact, in earlier photos of the retro, it appeared that they were going to use blue as the lining, but newer photos appear to suggest that the lining will be purple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom