🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

View media item 2433363
Caught this guy coming out the smoke shop. He was happy I stopped him to talk about the good old days.

Yep tennis shoes are for everyone.

When I am 50 years old I might not be suitable to wear Air Jordan's.

Air Max 95, Air Max 1 , Tech Challenge 2 might be my best bet when I reach that age.

Last edited:
did he even know what he was wearing? i bet not, his wife probably bought him it 25 yrs ago, or maybe his sons or something.

At most 10 years
Polyurethane can only stay around for 10 years before it crumbles, I just want to point it out.

Sad to say but, Nike still uses polyurethane as midsole.

As far as I know, Air Tech Challenges do not have phylon midsole like AirMax Ultra, AirMax Jacquard.

did he even know what he was wearing? i bet not, his wife probably bought him it 25 yrs ago, or maybe his sons or something.

Yes he knows. That's why we had a great conversation on the article and spoke about old Canon ads. This guy lived in the era and was there for live matches. You type like a child.

I wonder how long of a commitment Andre can make to it. If it's long term it will be great to see him at all of the tournaments and at least Nike will be making him a lot of gear. The article said there is no long term commitment.

Last edited:
@fedele_giulio

DAXatWLXcAA_oCE.jpg:large

Slams and Masters at least... we shall see how this probation period goes.

I like Nole, but I wouldn't call myself a "fan"... one thing, for sure, is that I respect him a lot... for what he's done to his game to improve himself... the health/diet changes, the physical changes (flexibility and movement).  IMO, he didn't get enough appreciation for what he achieved over the past couple of years, which is a bit of a shame.

Having said that, I'm not more or less of a fan of him now that AA's on board.    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My two all time favorites working together? Yes, please! Would be my dream to see Andre have a hand in a Djokovic return to the top.

Andre is not leaving Nike don't worry. A players's apparel has nothing to do with the coach's or vice versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom