🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

z1.png z2.png

Interesting, today at Fed's presser he's wearing a custom dynamic reveal jacket which they made for team USA and team Brazil in the 2016 Olympics. I remember seeing him wearing this last summer too, so he's wearing something that's over a year old, instead of the current line.
Screenshot_20170826-180530.png

i know right. Could of had the fed /Nadal final everyone wants
This is pretty wide open now if you ask me, kind of already was
Could have a first time winner

Two questions
Anyone know if nike will drop the grey/ red line of shoes for the us open? Ive seen pics of feds flyknits and some cages in the color combinations
Secondly, is kith going to sell the aj3s through the us open or will they stop selling soon?

1) Supposedly the grey/red flyknits are PE.

2) Kith "sold out" of the shoes day one. And then held a raffle for some additional pairs 8/25-8/27. After that, I'm not sure they will be selling any, considering the pop up shop closed yesterday (8/27). However, general/wider release is expected in the next week or two.

This rain delay kind of unfortunate...this weekend will rain as well which kind of blows since I'm busing there :frown:

im thinking the aj3s.... which jacket will he wear? haha
man im disappointed the greys wont come out

Good luck to Tiafoe--hope he cherishes this moment and learns from it too. I hope Fed's back is healing okay.

Back
Top Bottom