🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I won the draw, and they won't let me pick the time, so I can't even get them....
Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean? It says you can pickup anytime tomorrow. I took the L, but one of my colleagues won.
I live two hours away, there's no way I can get there tmw. Wish they'd let me get them Friday since I'm going to the Open that day

I picked up my reserved Zoom Vapor AJ3 about an hour ago from FA State St. and they had a 8 and 8.5 available.

rhino rhino THANK YOU!!!!

i was able to get my sz 9.5; already got confirmation.

I got confirmation too, but when the black 3m ones came out a couple years ago I got confirmation, but then they called me and said they weren't able to fulfill the order. Not trying to jinx us, but here's to hoping that doesn't happen again!! I'm pretty pumped to get the shoes... and at retail!

Bro I thought Fed was the GOAT, BUT you actually are. Incredible. I got my size too

How did you find this drop?
Just ordered a pair from Tennis Warehouse. Glad I waited and didn't pay eBay prices.

Says there are only 10 pairs total though, proceeds go to the RF Foundation. I love that they reserved these for real fans!

Back
Top Bottom