🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Happy w my Saville Rows but wish it had the green swoosh..
Vapor 9 = GOAT court shoe!

I was talking with Someone inside Federer camp the other day and Fed shoes came up. He told me that a pair of Feds PE shoes cost Nike almost a $160 per shoe. Thats effing crazy

That's a drop in the bucket for the amount of money he's made for Swoosh over the years! He should get the best they can offer as far as construction/materials.

If this is the end of the ZV9T line, I'm satisfied with the ones I have. Agree with everyone else that the Savile Row pair is super sexy in person.

Well for one I don't agree it was sexy.

Second, for the money it was not worth it. I honestly expected real leather not that fake leather Nike used. I thought this model had so much potential.
In person really disappointed with them. The green swoosh would have made the m/uch better in my opinion.

Shipped them back to Nike yesterday for a refund. Will stick to the black 3-M pair I have.

Last edited:
I wonder if he plays tennis?

$160 at-cost does sound crazy, but I guess taking into account the custom mold for his foot plus the higher-quality materials, it's makes sense.  He's made Nike a lot of money, so I guess the least they can do is give him shoes "engineered to his exact specifications"?  Ha.

it's nick annacone friends or works for KITH ny, he's always on IG posting up all of RF's Pe's and even Delpo's

^those new ballistecs are :nthat:

Add some variety to this thread

Sharapova PE's- typical girly patterns, but nice details.
408059327.jpg
408059329.jpg

Moya PE's- nothing out of the ordinary from the gr's,other than his namesake.
408059328.jpg
408059332.jpg

...and latest pickup. Have most, if not all, of the gr Vapors
408059331.jpg

Damn you, Fred! 
laugh.gif

CLASH_OF_CHAMPIONS_SD001+_Medium_.JPG

Seems like the general sentiment is that they hate the LunarBallistecs, but I'm cautiously optimistic that, in the right c/w, they'll look good.  

Or maybe it's cuz we like footy-boots.  

Last edited:
If anyone's looking for a size 6.5 of the Savile Row vapors, PM me... and only if you're actually gonna wear them.

Nice Moya pickups Fred. Thought I might see you here.

Here are some of mine...

Roger Federer's Nike Trainer 1 PE:

Vapor 9 tour collection:

^ And it's not just tennis shoes... though there's a decent following here for Agassi-retros.

Tennis watchers are rare on NT... tennis players are even more rare! 

What's up R?
Well, I decided to let my good friend JWDanklefs customs do up my Saville Rows. Didn't take him but 4 hours to do for me. The thing I love what Jake does in all his customs are the fine details. Yeah, everyone can do "customs" but it's usually halfarsed.
408185096.jpg
408185094.jpg
408185093.jpg
408185092.jpg

Beautiful work. I'm jealous. Would love to know why Nike didn't release them to the public that way in the first place.

Fred, I guess we'll continue our discussion in here... 
laugh.gif

Anyway, found some hi-rez pics.

Last edited:
Christmas vapors?!?
pimp.gif
 this thread is actually moving  a little now, love other tennis playing NTers haha 

Fred; Your customizer has done a great job. Really worth doing IMO. Some of the other customization examples I've seen have been a little below par. Nice to see you got the exact shade of teal green for the swoosh, it makes a big difference!

No, those are the Vapor 9.5's... for 2014.  
I know they're 9.5s, they just seem pretty christmas themed, no? "Holiday" would probably be more appropriate since they'll probably be releasing in january, my fault

Saw this RT'd by Fed.

Says orange for Indian Wells, red for Australia.

Not sure if this is official or not, but here's the tweet.

Back
Top Bottom