🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Nah, too pricey for me. The reason I collect Rafa's is because I can actually wear it and scooped them up before the prices sky rocketed! How've you been ?
I'm good, thanks!  How about you guys?

Man, I wish I had a pair of Rafa's 2.3's!  Still my fave design.  

Did you end up getting any more of the LunarB's?

Well it was fun while it lasted. But had to return the nike court tech 1. because the seam came apart on the top compartment. Debating on getting another one, hoping for an anomaly. Or going back to my old high school nike duffle bag. Or buying a cheap 6 pack bag from tennis warehouse. for $15 how could I go wrong? Lol.

I just got the Nike Court tech duffle in. While examining it, it feels cheap as hell, not sure how long it'll last :x

:lol:

Can't comment on the court tech 1 racquet bag as I never seen them in person

But the duffle bag felt extremely light and not sturdy at all

Last edited:
Haha... no, for sure, Ryan Harrison and Marc Lopez wore them... and I'm sure a few others as well.  Don't think Rafa would have worn them though.

Ryan+Harrison+US+Open+Day+3+ImaYiza9UuFx.jpg

2014+U+S+Open+Day+14+8hebnvEQ-Bnx.jpg

Don't you guys find it heavy as hell?  Traditional racquet bags FTW! 

It wasn't too heavy. But it was pretty big. Have been using my old nike duffle and Kobe backpack since. Thinking of getting this though.

Can't comment on the court tech 1 racquet bag as I never seen them in person

But the duffle bag felt extremely light and not sturdy at all

Man...I'm hoping for the best for you. Nike did give me a voucher for the bag. I am hoping nike does a smaller more traditional bag....with back pack style straps though!

Man...I'm hoping for the best for you. Nike did give me a voucher for the bag. I am hoping nike does a smaller more traditional bag....with back pack style straps though!

me too. the plastic clip that connects the shoulder strap to the bag seems flimsy and not very durable. :smh:

I'll keep everyone posted :lol:

^^ thanks for the credit on the pics, you are one of the few who have actually credited me as I've seen pictures i've posted previously end up on tennisstreet and tennisspree Facebook pages with no mention

^^ thanks for the credit on the pics, you are one of the few who have actually credited me as I've seen pictures i've posted previously end up on tennisstreet and tennisspree Facebook pages with no mention

No problem, you always get the early bird pics. I can't believe how quickly TW took them down. I saw them, posted them here and two minutes later they were gone from TW.

Asian swing or WTF colorways?

@countkick  I've posted pics from tennisstreet & tennisspree's FB, but had no idea they were yours.  My apologies if I didn't credit you as the original source.  

^ Depends on what you're looking for, really.  I mean, I hate the current big-ace, double-wide tennis bag/backpacks.  I hate the backpack straps... I don't need 50 compartments.  Just gimme space for 3 sticks, some towels, a few cans of balls and I'm good.

I'd take that duffel over that locker-bag any day... just preference. 

^ Depends on what you're looking for, really.  I mean, I hate the current big-ace, double-wide tennis bag/backpacks.  I hate the backpack straps... I don't need 50 compartments.  Just gimme space for 3 sticks, some towels, a few cans of balls and I'm good.

I'd take that duffel over that locker-bag any day... just preference. 

I'm with you on the preference part. I'm just saying what you're getting for the money seems not worth it for the duffel. Considering the quality issues highlighted above, and the lack of anything unique about the bag (other than it being water resistant), I couldn't justify buying it. Even if I preferred duffels over racquet bags there are so many higher quality duffels with more features and better warranties for the price.

Credit to "the federerman" on TW.Note the RF and bull logos again!

copped! when they go on sale:D

@SinnerP- going to try out Yonex v core 330G for this season's league. Still loving the Head speed pro. However, crossed out Lux G fully bed poly and went with a hybrid combo Lux alu powerfeel X Babolat VS team gut combo. Just a smoking set up.

Fred ~ Stan The Man  Lleyton!  Nice... I should do more string demos...

Does gut/poly feel noticeably different from poly/gut?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom