🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

How do the lunar ballistecs fit? Im a 11 in the vapor 9s. Are they more nrrow than the vapors? Last rafas I bought were the 2.3's and I had to go up to an 11.5 because they were a little narrow

Size wise are the same as the vapor but a bit wider I'd just double sock it unless you're wearing thorlos.

410648484.jpg

So, I know this isn't 2015 stuff, but thought it might be appreciated here the most - was at my parents house over Christmas break and was going through some old stuff in the attic and I see an orange and black nike Ndestrukt box - looked at the front and saw the Air Resistance II tag (shoes were long gone).  I had totally forget that I had these back in the day to play tennis - and I remembered how dope I thought they were back then with the reinforced toe and the rehashed sole. 

Anyway, loved these mid-90s kicks and while they don't have the following of an air tech or anything, definitely a dope silhouette. 

^ Kevlar-re-enforced toe guard!

Damn, Fred!  I played in the Zoom Beyond +'s back then! 

Last edited:
I assume these are a PE for Dimitrov, but I really wish they'd release. What he's wearing at Brisbane: :pimp:

Last edited:
Look like you can make that style on Nike iD pretty easily, other than the carbon fiber shank for players.  Quick little mockup as best I can tell.

Thanks Sinner.

Fed's jacket looks alright, that's about all I'm interested in. Haven't liked any of his jackets for the past year or so. I hated how they moved the RF to the wrist area or other hidden areas, I like it better on the chest.

For those interested, thought I would share I found the Nadal Tech Windrunner by a Google search for product number (644733-012) on prodirecttennis. It came out to £68.28 shipped to US which seems hard to pass up price wise. I'm normally a medium in nike stuff but don't have a tech fleece jacket (just shorts). Anyone know if I should have gone TTS, I got a medium.

Anyone get any of the Court Fragment jackets or shoes? Gold Court keychain come with all shoes or just black snakeskin?

i got the half zip nike court x fragment jacket. no keychain

i believe those keychains came with the nike court tennis classic x fragment

For those interested, thought I would share I found the Nadal Tech Windrunner by a Google search for product number (644733-012) on prodirecttennis. It came out to £68.28 shipped to US which seems hard to pass up price wise. I'm normally a medium in nike stuff but don't have a tech fleece jacket (just shorts). Anyone know if I should have gone TTS, I got a medium.
Wait, are we talking about this?

91921.jpg

It's £70 on prodirecttennis... How did you get that deal?

Anyway, saw the actual product today... not bad.

Back
Top Bottom