🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

laugh.gif
 I didn't even notice the price... 
mean.gif

In other news... Agassi shorts!

rs.php

nice, any other colors for those shorts

I'm just guessing with the price but since nike is always increasing prices i'd figure they'll add an extra $10 :lol:

Not that I particularly like that blocking, but it's interesting to see what coulda been.

Anyone heard plans of a Zoom Oscillate retro? would love that white/blue colorway one more time.

What's up tennis fam? hope everyone was nice and got all there tennis goodies they asked for from Santa Claus. it's been a while since logging on and have been picking up random gear. Since I couldn't ID a vapor 9.5, I decided to do a Swiss RF shoe to commemorate his first Davis Cup win. It's as close as I could do. Afterwards I let a dear friend of fine @jwdanklefs add some minor details and finish it off. I'll try to come here more often Have a great new years!

Good stuff, Fred...

Seasons Greetings to all y'all tennis cats! 

EDIT 

Possible USO 2015?

From "Bruno Pereira"

10885323_877455138951609_8110635004239523201_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone going to update the S&T tennis thread for upcoming AO? Anyone else see Andy Murray signed with under Armor?

Good stuff, Fred...

Seasons Greetings to all y'all tennis cats! 

EDIT 

Possible USO 2015?
From "Bruno Pereira"

10885323_877455138951609_8110635004239523201_n.jpg

SinnerP, those have been confirmed as fake. It's a good mockup I guess, but they just PS'd the designs of the spring line.

Last edited:
How do the lunar ballistecs fit? Im a 11 in the vapor 9s. Are they more nrrow than the vapors? Last rafas I bought were the 2.3's and I had to go up to an 11.5 because they were a little narrow

I don't own them, but when I tried them on, they felt like they ran a bit long.  Width was normal, but just 1/2 size too long.  I tried going 1/2 down, which gave me a better fit length-wise, but since I have a wideish foot, I could feel the sides being a bit too snug.  

Obviously try them if you can but if I had a narrow foot, I'd probably go 1/2 down. 

Tennis Warehouse also says the same...

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Lunar_Ballistec_15_Wh_Gy_Volt/descpageMSNIKE-NMLBWGV.html

Back
Top Bottom