🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I said this before, but I really don't know why he's wearing that dynamic reveal jacket. It was made for the Olympics last year (not saying it's not nice, because it is). Just kind of strange. I remember him wearing it one last summer at some point. Maybe he's just trying to catch up from last year

Also typical US Open, he's got custom details on the shirt instead of the retail version

SNKRS thing?

For the Zoom Vapors Feds is wearing. They're doing that snkrs stash thing but there's only 2 places in queens where they have stock
Screenshot_20170829-221525.png

Thanks for posting the locations. Had to reload the SNKRS app to see this. Glad I was able to pick up my pair from Kith at the launch event last week. No way I could make it out to those spots tonight.

AJ3 resell prices have gone down a lot. Seeing for around $350, were going for $450-500 last week. Hopefully they keep going down with several releases upcoming

What a match from Tiafoe--I don't know whether I'm more impressed by his whip forehands or his mental fortitude as a 19 year old.

Anyone know if there is still availability via the SNKRS app? I assume so based on it still showing up. I'm headed out there shortly for the day, but am trying to decide if it's worth it to stop at the Hall of Science first.

Anyone know if there is still availability via the SNKRS app? I assume so based on it still showing up. I'm headed out there shortly for the day, but am trying to decide if it's worth it to stop at the Hall of Science first.
It was done within 30 mins last night unless they put more up today

Edit: yea super sold out

I got there about 15 mins in and there was a pretty good turn out at lemon ice king.The hall of science was actually a little better and I was able to get a pair. Anyone outside of Elmhurst/Corona/Flushing didn't have a chance

Back
Top Bottom