🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

so are we packaging a bunch of picks for Deshaun or something? Cuz if we were desperate enough to trade up for a QB to 3 then clearly they have no faith in Hurts

I have no clue what the plan is for the next 2 years

I don't think there's a chance in hell any of the good receivers will be left at 12, I think it's Surtain or Farley based on the roster makeup right now. But knowing Howie, watch it be a lineman who won't even play this year lol

Why they believe in these suspect receivers currently on the team is wild tho

I don’t get it....

why not?

we should have 3 1sts in ‘22 with a shh ton of cap space

we have 11 picks in this draft currently, with 4 in top 100 and now with 123

sitting at 12 we could see how draft plays out and move up

We are devoid of talent. I would have loved Chase or Pitts but the possibility of 3 1s next year is too good to give up.

Waddle or Smith will prob be there ..if not grab Horn or Surtain
Bingo.
One of waddle, smith, Pitts or chase will be there.

people didn’t wanna get a QB this year? Okay, well if Hurts stinks, we have enough ammo next year to get a QB if we want. AND we still get a stud WR this year

smart move all around

Y’all gotta just look at the board and not overreact :lol: waddle and smith are still VERY fine prospects

I just don't like overvaluing LATE first round picks, especially with Howie the king of passing up obvious talent when it's staring him right in his damn face. Yall got faith he'll make a good decision at pick 12 and in the 20's next year? He never takes the best player on the board he always overthinks it and blows the pick that's why I'm worried.

Bingo.
One of waddle, smith, Pitts or chase will be there.

people didn’t wanna get a QB this year? Okay, well if Hurts stinks, we have enough ammo next year to get a QB if we want. AND we still get a stud WR this year

smart move all around

qbs next year aren’t great.. but we could just build up overall roster

to me, I would see how draft plays out and then make a move to 9 or 10 if pitts or chase are there

We tanked that last game for the 3rd-4th best WR this draft and a late 20s pick next year?

do you think we get a ‘22 1st if we win that game and not sitting at 6?

we very well could still end up where we would have been picking if we won that game, just now with a ‘22 1st

Back
Top Bottom