🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Was lurking you guys thread, but I agree completely. And when it seems something like this seems to happen every year. He needs to do everything possible to make it not continue to happen.

i dont get kyle

obviously a brilliant young coach

and not going pretend like i follow the niners enough to speak to his tendencies this year

but him passing up very doable 4ths has always stood out to me, given how good he is with the running game and should have the confidence to get 2-3 yards.. and obviously you got the 28-3 super bowl where if atlanta just did little things, the comeback is literally impossible (stuff like actually use the full playclock to run down as much time as possible)

but the reddick stuff sticks out.. because i know if we dont properly block bosa, we have a plan.. just like stuff we did with micah.. i can at least say to myself, my coaches factor this key person in and made a plan

The way the Giants fans were hyping up Daniel Jones the week of the game was nothing short of hilarious:lol: Give him the franchise tag for all I care since I like the 2 wins a year from them.
That legit had me dumbfounded. There were plentiful giant picks in that divisonal round thread but when we win it goes back to "yall aint played nobody" :lol:

I’m curious as hell to see how Nike does the shade

Me too. Mr Lurie said the reason for the extra year to wait was because Nike didn't have the color in their palette. We finally got the 2nd helmet to use, as he was instrumental in it's acceptance (the main reason why it didn't happen sooner as he didn't want two different shades of green to be worn, which makes sense). So I hope the wait is worth it.

Personally, just grab an old Randall jersey from the stadium somewhere 1988-1992 and give it to Nike and tell them to match it. 👍

Heck, I still got my 1991 Russell Athletic Randall Cunningham Authentic kelly green Jersey in my closet, just hanging there. They can borrow it, lol! No name on the back (as that was an option and a costly option at that back then, at the local sporting goods stores of the day). Got that jersey from Gold Medal in Warrington, Pa. Places like Gold Medal, Herman's, and Spectrum Showcase sold authentics with and without names.

And neat trivia. 1991 was the 1st year the NFL added the Shield to the "V" on the neck to notate an authentic jersey from a replica, back then (1990 jerseys didn't have it). Now, they all have the shield on the neck. 👍

Pic of said jersey.
PXL_20230201_162427381.jpg
PXL_20230201_162439404.jpg

I LOVE this jersey!! Can't wait for my Hurts jersey next year. I'll probably add the SB LVII patch to it for the hell of it.

Nah. It’s sitting in storage til I find a seamstress to swap it.

My game worn Sid jersey, that’s staying lol

That black 11 is the authentic cut lol plus I’m waiting on the Kelly green anyway

👍 Exactly. It's why I don't buy a Midnight Green Hurts, Smith, Brown or Reddick! I just don't like the color and once the kelly green throwbacks release, I'll wear those and save my old Cunningham Reebok throwback for certain games. So why not put a patch on one of the Kelly green jerseys when they become available. 👍

Knowing Nike, if you have an old authentic, it’s best the keep it because they only make so many

The team garage sales be the way to go lol

They weren't available after the game as DSG & Rally House didn't have them yet (I ran over after the game to look for one) and I don't do the shirts anymore, so I went home. Had to wait a few days but I FINALLY grabbed one!
PXL_20230201_194619033.jpg

Beautiful hat. A cool silver/grey color and love the SB LVII patch! I'll wear this through the wait for the game and then go back to my trusty kelly green wool Eagles hat. Then if everything works out the way we hope, I'll grab the next one!! 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom