🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

It would just be so unlike Howie when we need depth along the lines

Is he a better prospect than Zeke or Fournette was ? Both them dudes are cooked 5 years later

It would just be so unlike Howie when we need depth along the lines

Is he a better prospect than Zeke or Fournette was ? Both them dudes are cooked 5 years later
Small chance Howie does it but if there is a player to do it, it’s Bijan. It’s definitely him just doing the homework in case the draft shakes out a certain way.

You’re pretty much drafting this dude for 4-5 years of hopefully elite production and then not extending him. And grabbing another one.

we need defense obviously but we pretty much only lost Miles and our offense is extremely potent. I think Howie knows that we left money on the table last year. And I think he’s ready to dedicate the resources to the position. But it’s likely gonna be a day 2 guy

For the record, it’s corny as hell seeing Philly fans go from begging him to stay then to switch it up and call him overrated

But it’s EXTRA corny to see CJGJ tweet with the purpose of deleting it right after

I read his twitter activity was part of the reason that they were hesitant to give him a long term deal. Him calling Gannon out right after the Super Bowl

CGCJ is a man child , since the beginning of free agency he’s been doing these childish games .

I believe Howie offered him the Bradberry deal and he thought he was worth more , by the time he tried to get Howie to match the Detroit deal , it was too late

Unless Carter drops, I'd love to see us trade down from 10. There's a lot of talent in the mid to back half of the first round in this draft and if we can snag an extra first or second by moving back, I think that should be the move

i like this live but we still need to draft someone early

how early?

dont want branch in the 1st, unless options don’t go our way at 30.. but even then I’d rather make others moves depending on what’s available

but the guy I like is the guy out of texas a&m.. like with the tackles, guy I like shouldn’t go at 10 or maybe even 30

Listening to a podcast.. we really need to pull the fake devonta

let some team burn their challenge.. then watch the potential rule changes because of a fake

Listening to a podcast.. we really need to pull the fake devonta

let some team burn their challenge.. then watch the potential rule changes because of a fake
Every team does that tho

The thing was that the actual angle that showed the drop didn’t get made available until after the next play

Every team does that tho

The thing was that the actual angle that showed the drop didn’t get made available until after the next play

O I know.. but saying might as well get a team to burn a challenge and timeout or at least try to

Back
Top Bottom