🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Mm2 is the goat mixtape and budden is the superior RAPPER but drakes music is 100x better, starting with The mix and mastering.

How half his second album is the Weekends, NWTs is mediocre. IFRTIL is 1/3rd Partys 1/3rd Quentin 1/3rds Drake album. Views is down right laughable.

If we talking about body of work we talking about freestyles , mixtapes and albums.

Why you keep calling him a podcaster?

Joe is one the of the best to ever pick up that mic in history.

His body of work ***** all over Drakes.

You think Def Jam woulda signed Drake off of So Far Gone back in 2003? , when Desert Storm, GUnit , Diplomats and everyone else was putting out some of hardest freestyles and mixtapes. That lite **** woulda been laughed at.

He was one of the first hip-hop artists to actually use the internet to keep his career going while Def Jam black balled him. He turned that into a career , then joined Slaughterhouse. A group Drake couldn't even get on a song with and he also managed to have the biggest "relevant" podcasts right now.

The fact you have to go back to 2003 to prove the podcasters relevancy should tell you something. He doesn't deserve a response and like I said he should respond to lil B before he or anyone else asks for a response from Drake. Slaughterhouse is cool tho.

Heard a lot about me 'fore we started off
I know you heard that my pool parties like Mardi Gras
I know you heard that my girl is sponsored by Audemars
That's why she's always correctin' me when my time is off :pimp:

Speaking of you see that X gave respect to Drizzy after hearing the song. Even chopped it up with each other. Came a long way from X saying he likes nothing about him :lol:

Bro that ending where the beat switch up :x prolly my fav song on views.

Why ppl say take care is half the weeknds? Did y'all actually read what the ***** said or just reciting what you heard another hater say? :lol: funniest thing about that whole situation is drake literally said what songs weeknd did in a rolling stone interview when the album dropped...literally said it :lol: idk why ppl actin like he was trying to hide it and it came out

So Drake calling Hollow Da Don to throw shots at Joe LOL.

Son is wild lame for that. I told y'all a few pages back this would happen lol. Drake didn't write Charged up Hollow did. The dead giveaway was the Tidal bar and the way he rapped it

Why you keep calling him a podcaster?

Joe is one the of the best to ever pick up that mic in history.

His body of work ***** all over Drakes.

You think Def Jam woulda signed Drake off of So Far Gone back in 2003? , when Desert Storm, GUnit , Diplomats and everyone else was putting out some of hardest freestyles and mixtapes. That lite **** woulda been laughed at.

He was one of the first hip-hop artists to actually use the internet to keep his career going while Def Jam black balled him. He turned that into a career , then joined Slaughterhouse. A group Drake couldn't even get on a song with and he also managed to have the biggest "relevant" podcasts right now.

The fact you have to go back to 2003 to prove the podcasters relevancy should tell you something. He doesn't deserve a response and like I said he should respond to lil B before he or anyone else asks for a response from Drake. Slaughterhouse is cool tho.

He did respond to lil b tho...

and being able to go back to 2003 would prove that he has kept some form of relevancy through out that time.

but who cares about popularity? Drake gonna bat?

He did respond to lil b tho...

and being able to go back to 2003 would prove that he has kept some form of relevancy through out that time.

but who cares about popularity? Drake gonna bat?

You mean with a diss record? Until he drops one against lil B he has no reason to look forward to Drake dropping one. Popularity does play a part in this. The podcaster is only being talked about cause he dissed Drake and Meek.

Comparing Joe not responding to Lil B and Drake not responding to Joe. Hahahaha, I'm worried about you kids. Mentally, y'all are slow.

The dude with a ghostwriter didn't respond to the Podcaster yet but this battle rapper did? Hollow need to stick to his lane, begging to be in the lyric factory basically.

We want a party album, but you keep stealing all of party album...to go put it on your party album. :lol:

CmqWut_W8AExo_v.jpg

Last edited:
We want a party album, but you keep stealing all of party album...to go put it on your party album.
laugh.gif

CmqWut_W8AExo_v.jpg

The production was beautiful but I believe he should have released this first then Making a Murderer Part 1. Unless this is suppose to be the aftermath and he "killed" Drake (giving the production)

Last edited:
Could have named the track culture vulture.
He spoke nothing but facts on this joint.

Wasn't you at Hov's scared to pull your camera out? [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Imma Drake fan, but have to give Buddens credit, this real nice.

Miles agead of Pt.1.

Five days and two disses later, drake looking like meek but won't get that same treatment from the net. Don't wanna hear about the 4th of July weekend either. What's good.

Bodied Versace flows, copy, that he stole
Ay dios mio, sorry Migos, adios amigo
Was that your plot all along?
Why you ain't do that vid with Fetty but you hopped on the song?
No really, we want a Party album
But you keep stealing all of Party's album
To go and put it on your party album
It's plenty reason to slay you
Kept going up Tuesday's and now The Weeknd just hates you
Are you life less?

So nice I had to post it twice

Last edited:
This is hard. That's the Joe Budden I know and love. Thats a "You have to reply" level diss.

I just notice you run we mention half the Clipse

Gucci wasn't home two seconds before you rode his ****.

Party line was probably the illest.

Finally, this is what I was waiting for. Beat is smooth, flow is easy to listen to. My goodness. The podcaster

Last edited:
Let's be real, Drake has nothing to gain from responding to Joey. As much as I want him to respond, he won't.

Back
Top Bottom