🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

i'd rather listen to some dusty old Just Blaze throwaways than some faux Carribean music from Drizzy. this is hip hop we talking about.

Really? I mean that's cool cause its all about preference but the podcaster still gets no response.

Respect to Just one of the GOAT producers.

Last edited:

This is who they want Drake to respond to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude is a thot who lives for the attention :smh:

Drake got peed on

a lot of dudes have been punched, peed on :lol:

Y'all really want Drake to respond to a reality tv gump who spends more time gossiping about rappers than rapping. :lol:

Then y'all tryna call Drake soft, not the man who beats women, gets restraining orders against him, cries on social media over women, gets routinely beat up by actual men and is still only known as the Pump It Up guy to a majority of people.

It's also hilarious that all y'all who hate Drake post more in this thread than his supporters.

I don't see why y'all just don't start a Drake hate thread where y'all can get your emotions out, win/win for everyone.

Last edited:
How you going to post pics of Joe Budden trying to clown him when theres mad pics of Drake looking corny as hell lmao. If you are a Drake fan you are never allowed to call another artist wack or corny because clearly if you like Drake those things don't matter to you. Drake has to respond or get whats left of his hip hop image revoked.

Breakdown

Drake lovers can't admit that he's a fraud that has rhymes written for him and songs given to him

Drake haters think that drake has to respond, ignoring the fact that hes had the #1 album nine weeks in a row with the smash singles hotline bling and one dance. It would actually be dumb for drake to give budden attention.

Y'all really want Drake to respond to a reality tv gump who spends more time gossiping about rappers than rapping. :lol:

Then y'all tryna call Drake soft, not the man who beats women, gets restraining orders against him, cries on social media over women, gets routinely beat up by actual men and is still only known as the Pump It Up guy to a majority of people.

It's also hilarious that all y'all who hate Drake post more in this thread than his supporters.

I don't see why y'all just don't start a Drake hate thread where y'all can get your emotions out, win/win for everyone.
But this isn't a drake lovers thread. It's a drake thread, so all hate and slurp come here, u know better than that.

How you going to post pics of Joe Budden trying to clown him when theres mad pics of Drake looking corny as hell lmao. If you are a Drake fan you are never allowed to call another artist wack or corny because clearly if you like Drake those things don't matter to you. Drake has to respond or get whats left of his hip hop image revoked.

Who are these ppl that Drake needs to validate his cred with a response? You mean the same ppl who have criticized every move he's made in his career?

Let the podcaster bask in his latest form of relevancy. Dudes are ready with a knife and fork hoping Drake does something to give this man attention. Its not happening so deal with it. This is worse than when Common dissed him cause at least Common is still out there like that.

They latch on to whoever disses Drake at the time. Pusha deserved a response cause of some trash subliminals that were thrown at him. That's really the logic some ppl have. It has nothing to do with the culture or beefing in general. One side wants the attention it could bring to them.

Sorry that Drake ain't as reactionary as the idiots who have thrown shots at him. And y'all got the nerve to call Drake sensitive.

Last edited:

Thank you and NO ONE I mean NO ONE would respond to joe if you're drake ...Joe has shown thru out his career he's a attention ***** and nothing more ..hence why meek is not paying son any mind ....even if joe somehow lost the battle it's still a win for him

"Gucci wasn't home 2 seconds before u rode his ****" [emoji]128522[/emoji] glad the people see it

Would you say Meek is on Drakes level? No, and Drake responded to him. It has nothing to do with relevancy. Drake wouldnt respond to Kendrick either. You know why? Cause he scared. Don't say Drake isnt responding because of his status. Tell me he not responding because hes scared of WHAT he will lose and trust me against Joey he will. This all coming from a dude who been blasting Views all summer. Hip hop is hip hop my friends. Just cause HOV ***** *** scared to respond doesnt set a trend that its ok to do. Jay Z really might low key be the reason hip hop died.

Joe Budden is a clown.

However, he's coming at Drake with straight bars and straight facts, I can almost understand ignoring Joe Budden the Internet attention ***** that he is but you can't have a dude who everyone including Drake regards at the very least as a very talented lyricist just openly ******** on you with RAPS like this and you claim to be top dawg, point blank.

Drake did respond and shot a video. For some reason it hasn't been released though. They confirmed this **** weeks ago and is why Joe made the records.

Why y'all keep bringing up Kendrick, when has Kendrick ever dissed drake and said his name?

On control he said every rappers name :lol:

Joe Budden is a clown.

However, he's coming at Drake with straight bars and straight facts, I can almost understand ignoring Joe Budden the Internet attention ***** that he is but you can't have a dude who everyone including Drake regards at the very least as a very talented lyricist just openly ******** on you with RAPS like this and you claim to be top dawg, point blank.

Facts. Especially from all the Drake fans who still claim he a rapper. I love Views Drake. Never considered him a rapper. But when I see people calling him a rapper in this thread then at the same time trying to tell me Drake shouldnt respond to Joe its *** backwards to me. **** if anything the stans should WANT him to respond to bury Joe. Or yall scared?

This is way better than that first **** Joe dropped. This was nice and to the point. He mentioned Drake's d riding and ghostwriters.

Joe said if it was the other way around, y'all wouldn't say stop dissing him he's irrelevant.

Salute to antidope antidope he's the only Drake stan I've seen give this diss any respect. I applaud that.

Would you say Meek is on Drakes level? No, and Drake responded to him. It has nothing to do with relevancy. Drake wouldnt respond to Kendrick either. You know why? Cause he scared. Don't say Drake isnt responding because of his status. Tell me he not responding because hes scared of WHAT he will lose and trust me against Joey he will. This all coming from a dude who been blasting Views all summer. Hip hop is hip hop my friends. Just cause HOV ***** *** scared to respond doesnt set a trend that its ok to do. Jay Z really might low key be the reason hip hop died.

This is funny because HOV never responded to joe budden either. He canceled that Release date

Last edited:

Bruh Meek wasnt struggling to put out a 2nd album for the last decade plus. Once again dudes rewrite history acting like Meek was just some lame with no following. Drake could be like 50 in his prime going at everyone if he wanted but son is smarter than that. Who is really interested in a beef a with Joe podcaster Budden? Ish doesn't make any type of sense.

Once again trash Budden brought nothing new to the table. Yeah its Hip Hop and we love the culture but whats good with wasting bars on a has been who made up the fact he got dissed?

Last edited:

This is funny because HOV never responded to joe budden either. He canceled that Release date

Always wanted him to respond. Not do that ***** ****. Then years later troll Joe by putting that song on the 2k soundtrack lol

I'm not even a Joe Budden fan. I'm honestly more of a Drake fan than Joe but I had to play that diss back. He got at Drake for real. Joe was talking some real ****. But Drake doesn't NEED to respond. Most of Drake's fans don't care or know about hip hop battles. They don't look at Hip Hop as a sport or competition. They damn sure don't care about Joe Budden.

Both of these dudes been exposed at some point. Joe been beat up, had plenty of corny moments. Drake been slapped around by Diddy, pissed on, don't write his ****, D rides other rappers.

I don't think he has anything to gain by responding, but he sure will lose the respect of a lot of rap purists. If that doesn't mean anything to him, more power to him. He was never really that rappity rap guy anyway.

He's not on sure footing in Hip Hop anymore. People are starting to see through the facade. He should just stay in the pop lane if he doesn't respond to back to back disses in the same fashion he got at Meek.

Views is probably proof that he's going full pop star now. It's R&B/pop album with some rapping on it. His fans talk more about sales than the actual quality of the album. I don't think Drake cares about Hip Hop purists at the point.

Last edited:
Like I've said before, Drake can drop 'The Blueprint' tomorrow with all original lyrics, and hip hop purists reactions would be:

He ain't really hip hop though
You gotta come the struggle to rap that stuff
He only made this album cause xyz

It doesnt even matter that a lot of the "OG" rappers have given Drake props/pass, the purists overlook that for some reason, and stick to their hate

Wu-Tang, DMX, Nas, Jay, all these cats give a Drake a pass

Don't say "it's good for business" cause they really dont have much to gain and a lot to lose for co-signing Drake :lol:

This debate will never end

I love drake

But Joe Budden's diss literally said everything ive harbored in regards to the criticisms I have of drake.

I'm not even a Joe Budden fan. I'm honestly more of a Drake fan than Joe but I had to play that diss back. He got at Drake for real. Joe was talking some real ****. But Drake doesn't NEED to respond. Most of Drake's fans don't care or know about hip hop battles. They don't look at Hip Hop as a sport or competition. They damn sure don't care about Joe Budden.

Both of these dudes been exposed at some point. Joe been beat up, had plenty of corny moments. Drake been slapped around by Diddy, pissed on, don't write his ****, D rides other rappers.
Views is probably proof that he's going full pop star now. It's R&B/pop album with some rapping on it. His fans talk more about sales than the actual quality of the album. I don't think Drake cares about Hip Hop purists at the point.

Na man otherwise he wouldnt drop these 6 am in whatever city type joints. He still wants the respect of his peers in the rap game IMO. He wants people to respect his pen game. Otherwise why drop those kinds of records?

And those Hip Hop legends probably agree Drake makes good music but you think for a second Nas or any of them think Drake can see them with the pen? chill.. This would be his chance to prove himself. And as a hip hop fan and Drake fan it would be nice to see if he can really box with the greats(like it or not joey nice meek is trash doesnt count).

Back
Top Bottom