🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

He didn't write his verse on moment for life
mean.gif
What?

How you know?

I loved that verse 
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Exactly why I said that article is bs imo. The whole he wanted to try the Kanye thing out is bs. Trying to save face imo. I can believe he wrote his own lyrics on this album, the bars are c- at best and standouts are the reggae joints. I remember when IYRT dropped dudes were praising energy, 10 bands, running thru the 6 only later to find out that qm. None of that on here, sound like fun grade take care minus the weeknd.

But in the article he admits to the writing stuff, so let me guess, THAT part is credilble but the next part is not [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Besides, he could've wrote all of Views, it was decent at best, but ya'll blow this ghostwriting thing wayyy out of proportion. Theres a reason IYRTITL was a commercial mixtape, it wasnt Drakes doing, he just performed the songs (all fact)

Almost any and every song you see on any album with have 2-3 names credited as 'writers' not to mention if any samples are used in that song

But like I said, I know the other narrative is more fun to go with so continue on with that

But in the article he admits to the writing stuff, so let me guess, THAT part is credilble but the next part is not [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Besides, he could've wrote all of Views, it was decent at best, but ya'll blow this ghostwriting thing wayyy out of proportion. Theres a reason IYRTITL was a commercial mixtape, it wasnt Drakes doing, he just performed the songs (all fact)

Almost any and every song you see on any album with have 2-3 names credited as 'writers' not to mention if any samples are used in that song

But like I said, I know the other narrative is more fun to go with so continue on with that

You idiots just don't want to understand that producers and samples are credited as writers :lol:

If your weed roller who doesn't make beats and isn't a sample is credited then that only leaves one other reason for his involvement

Last edited:
but after that experience, says that he was going to do the next album(s) by himself and that the ultimate revenge for then entire thing would be to write an album by himself and for it to sell a million copies first week

Yeah, this article or excerpt is pretty much BS written by some Nom or Krazy type fan. The fans can believe whatever they want but we all know Views wasn't written by him either. A lot of people have said that this was PND and Majid Jordan's work.

You can't believe Gucci could wash drake on a tape if future can't do drake can't do it

Last edited:
So drake writing his own verses or someone else writing em? Cuz if he come with his own **** Wop gonna embarrass him. And please no Lil Wayne feature [emoji]128567[/emoji], I don't wanna have to be forced to listen to 2 of them trash ym dudes.

I'm not reading all that but who really said that? Are they really supposed to day, yea he still uses writers but whatever. But I honestly believe he doesn't anymore, that's where u get this sad album and chaining Tatum lines, he needs more help again.

This is exactly what he says in the article

He tried to do an album like Kanye and would have continued to make music like that if Meek didn't expose him

After Meek brought it up he said he was doing Views alone with no help

Which is why it had very little rapping and the raps it did have were not anything special :lol:  

But people are weird that article could very well be some twisted fan fiction :lol:  

That's definitely BS cuz we already know he used PND's lyrics on Views. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom