🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

It all depends on who writes aubrey verses. Some writers are better than others obviously. I wanna see what type of bars he gonna come with after the dope/trap/street talk. He gonna have to talk about catching bodies again :lol:

Last edited:
Ya'll really blow this ghostwriting thing out of proportion :lol:

Ya'll are enamored with that narrative

Excited for the DC show 
nthat.gif

Do I think drake may get a little help on some songs sure, but is he just sitting back while someone writes albums worth of material for him definitely not

So let's just act like it's not PLENTY of proof that he does.

Majid Jordan, Q Miller, PND, etc haven't and don't give him records. :lol: Let's just play dumb like some of y'all do.

No u just don't take it seriously enough. If u don't care and just like the music cool but stop trynna down play that **** man. It's cool if u still like the music fam.

I really dont think it's as much as you guys say...

Help on songs sure

But I doubt Drake walks in the studio like "ok what full songs did you guys write for me today?"

But you're right we get toooo involved with this behind the scenes/politics in the music world...it should only stay at the music.

So let's just act like it's not PLENTY of proof that he does.

Majid Jordan, Q Miller, PND, etc haven't and don't give him records. :lol: Let's just play dumb like some of y'all do.

I agree. I'm a fan, but he definitely has ghostwriters... and wasn't it confirmed that "One Dance" was a Wiz Kid record that he gave to drake?

It's all good music.. but regardless... it has to be noted he's finessing other artists music.

But you're right we get toooo involved with this behind the scenes/politics in the music world...it should only stay at the music.

No it shouldn't. If I'm bumping somebody's music I would at least won't to know if they're writing it. Nothing wrong with that.

Some of ya'll just want to still think Santa is real.

The stans ran from Joe :lol:

Last edited:
I agree. I'm a fan, but he definitely has ghostwriters... and wasn't it confirmed that "One Dance" was a Wiz Kid record that he gave to drake?

It's all good music.. but regardless... it has to be noted he's finessing other artists music.
no someone I forget who went on a show and said the wiz kid wrote it but later went on Twitter and said they were mistaken and wizkid also said it wasn't true

Wizkid said that that was false.

We really gonna sit here and act like drake wrote one dance -_-

"Drake didnt write one dance, wizkid did"

*wizkid confirms he didnt*

"Come on you know he's covering for Drake"

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom