🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Breh too short is a got damn legend...how did that happen? It surely wasn't a jay z feature.

Rakim is credited by all the dusty elitist hip hop fans as one of the goats...that's jay zs niche, why wouldn't he get him for a feature?

DMX bro? One of the highest selling hip hop artists of all time?! Cmon now.

Lol snoop dog literally is one of the most popular rappers ever...EVER. He had hits till about 2008 or something?

Jay z ain't giving out no charity man. Stop

You know what's funny?

After looking that picture again, it looks like Noel might've did reference tracks for a Boi1da beat and "6 P.M in New York" :lol:

My ___ had them right there in plain site, not knowing how much **** people would give him for that practice just under a year later.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] wow man get this ***** all the way outta here, Drake retired his pen years ago

I'm not doing music with someone that tried to sue me or someone on Twitter calling me a BAN or a p***y. Drake will do a song with anyone if it helps his career. **** that.

Nas and Jay was just competition. Respected each other but wanted the crown. I have no issue with them making amends years later and being cool.

I don't ever want Gucci and Jeezy to be cool. Was disgusted when Jeezy did a song with Ross because he was hot. Don't ever want to see 50 and Game make another song either.

I'm not doing music with someone that tried to sue me or someone on Twitter calling me a BAN or a p***y. Drake will do a song with anyone if it helps his career. **** that.

Nas and Jay was just competition. Respected each other but wanted the crown. I have no issue with them making amends years later and being cool.

I don't ever want Gucci and Jeezy to be cool. Was disgusted when Jeezy did a song with Ross because he was hot. Don't ever want to see 50 and Game make another song either.

Jay rapped about ******* Nas baby moms and leaving condems in his daughters car seat.

You don't know what the **** you're talking about. :lol:

Pretty much.

What makes the pairing even funnier is the fact that Meek had a lil hand in bringing attention to Future during his "three peat". Meek just got outta jail.....confirmed the relationship with Nicki and had a lot of attention. He'd say Future was the only dude he listened to, and post IG clips of songs from Monster and Beast Mode. This sht really hurt Meek when Drake tweeted Future's album, but didn't say a word about Meek's. That's what kicked that rant off. And then they do a collab album shortly after? Meek had to be hurt.

It's crazy cuz Drake didn't start ***** with Future again til he seen the momentum getting real....and the streets messing with it tough. Ds2 was set to have 0 features....and Drake made the call to jump on it a week before release, and boom....here we are today.

I actually don't mind Drake and Future collabs. They got good energy...and the songs are good for certain occasions.

Lol remember on Breakfast Club when Meek said he was doing a tape with Future like a week or two before the tweets

LMFAO!! Riiiiiiiiight cuz none of those ppl were buzzing :rofl: ***** those are established names. Staples in the game literally. Who does Kodak trash compare to on that list? Who does sauce walka compare to on that list? :rofl:

Jay z "rode" drakes wave when he came in the game too. Had to get on his album and got him for a feature on that trash BP3.

NEXT

Where's will when yall need em

Kodak could have easily done a hook a la Juvenile did for Hov on Vol. 3 I think it was

So you're saying that there are people who exclusively go to sit down at their desktop to listen to music? :lol:

I'm sure people do a bit of both but you just posted yourself that the majority of users use it on mobile. So thank you for proving my point I was too lazy to Google that ****
Spotify said it, not me.

If you read it says 45% use the desktop, while 42% use on mobile phones. The rest are on tablet or using the web browser. You made the claim that 70 million use the playlists. Just calling you out.

I guess I took what you said the wrong way... Care to elaborate?

I just stated he shouted HOV out on his own track and they were cool, both X and HOV reached superstar levels in 98 and made a track together nothing more. He compared them to what drake Did with future and that's not the case at all. HOV was always down with Swizz and the ruff Ryders

Last edited:
It's absolutely no way that almost half of their streaming users are doing it on a desktop

Last edited:
Swizz gave Jay his own song on a damn ruff Ryder compilation album. What does that tell you.

Last edited:
:lol:

Dude really thinks there are users exclusively using the desktop vs. it likely actually meaning that 45% of its use comes from the desktop
So how does desktop percentage exceed mobile? There would be at least 3 percent who exclusively use desktop given the numbers they published.

Why can't you just admit you were misinformed?

Kodak could have easily done a hook a la Juvenile did for Hov on Vol. 3 I think it was

For what tho? Why a bless a lil ***** who hasn't proven anything? Dude could be a no hit wonder. And then when u look back at a drake album ppl gonna be wondering why is this bum *** dude on a hook? Pass

I just stated he shouted HOV out on his own track and they were cool, both X and HOV reached superstar levels in 98 and made a track together nothing more. He compared them to what drake Did with future and that's not the case at all. HOV was always down with Swizz and the ruff Ryders

Yea I definitely took what you said wrong. We actually agree. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom