🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm bored so doing a poll

What's y'all top five favorite drake guest verses?

1. Stay Schemin (Rick Ross)
2. No Lie (2 Chainz)
3. The Zone (Weeknd)
4. Ojuelegba Remix (Wizkid)

No specific choice for 5th but honorable mentions are '100' 'Made Men' 'Tony Montana'

Edit: this dude skated on 'No Shopping', and 'Pop That' too

Last edited by a moderator:
This could take a minute

Off the top of my head tho

Recognize verse
2 on ? Verse (u know the song with tinashe)
Stay schemin
Dueces remix

No lie, big amount, what up, amen, were all :pimp: doe

1. Stay Schemin (Rick Ross)
2. No Lie (2 Chainz)
3. The Zone (Weeknd)
4. Ojuelegba Remix (Wizkid)

No specific choice for 5th but honorable mentions are '100' 'Made Men' 'Tony Montana'

Edit: this dude skated on 'No Shopping', and 'Pop That' too
Need another colab with skepta that **** was hot

Drake verse on that Pop Bottles **** with T.I. years back is severely underrated as far as his features go.
I loved that verse, the lone bright spot on that awful TI album.

Aston Martin Music
Stay Scheming
Put It Down

Throw It In The Bag Remix

Versace Remix.

Honourable mention goes to the She Will hook, one of my favourite hooks ever

I agree, like that Anthony Fantano dude. I don't want this ***** reviewing Dirty Sprite 2 **** outta here!
I don't know what review it was that turned me off from him, but yeah, this guy is so ********.

Also probably played Big Amount like 50 times in one day just to memorize Drake's verse, so that's #1 right now.

Shouts to Hush for going bar for bar with Hov though.

That's gotta be a weird feeling, ***** somewhere in Toronto counting a bag knowing he's a big part of the reason why Drake is at the peak right now.

Shouts to Hush for going bar for bar with Hov though.

That's gotta be a weird feeling, ***** somewhere in Toronto counting a bag knowing he's a big part of the reason why Drake is at the peak right now.

**** seems smart to me.

You get the money and the lifestyle but not the fame.

****** don't need TMZ outside their house at 4 AM tryna catch you on some shenanigans.

**** seems smart to me.

You get the money and the lifestyle but not the fame.

****** don't need TMZ outside their house at 4 AM tryna catch you on some shenanigans.

I feel you, I would play it the same way.

Being famous, especially at the level of Drake seems only good from the standpoint of power/money.

Everything else that comes with it is absolute trash and has to be super exhausting mentally.

Power/fame/money > just money

You can use your fame for the greater good. Influence ppl to do good stuff. You can make ppls day every day of the week. You'll never be broke

Money cool and all though

There's good and bad with fame, just don't think the average celebrity outside of hip hop is facing as many threats of harm or worse as someone like Drake would.

Last edited:

There's good and bad with fame, just don't think the average celebrity outside of hip hop is facing as many threats of harm or worse as someone like Drake would.
Well of course, because there's celebrity, then there's Drake. He's probably a bigger celebrity than just about any other celebrity today.

Back
Top Bottom