🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I give ross props for standing by his team no matter what. He seems like a real dude for his people

:x man he literally should have just threw drake an oop and gave him the whole song. Fab was not needed on that **** at all.

The no ceilings version mash up with drake x Wayne >>>> that one

kidkain kidkain how did Future perform in ATL? Was his set longer?

And I know the yambs was out.

Nah he did good I expected more he was out 30min to 45min max. I was disappointed they didn't do more songs of what a time. He did DS2 and a few mixtape joints.

It's was funny when the hipster white crowd he came for the views material sat down Everytime a Actual rap song was performed. They did stand up on jumpman tho :lol:

Last edited:
I'm crying at "default flow" cause it's true :lol: :lol: that's why I can't stand that garbage single Worst Behavior. Heard that the other day after not hearing it for a long time and it was :x :x :rolleyes :x has to be one of his worst sounding singles.

That was after the album was released tho he listed

One dance controlla and hotline bling like they were released before the album which controlla was not

Is dude really trying to say singles aren't released after an album is out?

Last edited:
No more Ross and Drake
mean.gif
I think things went south between them way before the whole Meek fiasco.

They were supposed to do an album/mixtape together sometime around 2012/2013 that never happened.

I'm sure Ross probably felt a way when Drake ended up doing the mixtape with Future.

Back
Top Bottom