🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Another artist is getting tired of that tent

You really rushing to judgement aren't you? Drake haters come with no evidence most of the time so I'm not surprised :rolleyes

I've said drake make great music numerous times throughout this thread. Me calling out him stealing songs and having ghostwriters for a lot of his music does not make me a hater

Last edited:
I've said drake make great music numerous times throughout this thread. Me calling out him stealing songs and having ghostwriters for slot of his music does not make me a hater

I really can't tell. One post your making sense on the Meek situation then you throw out every ghostwriting rumor as fact.

You really believe Party is talking about Drake here?

Last edited:
How you stealing something if someone giving it to you willingly :rofl:

Why y'all never come in here posting the stuff that doesn't fit your agenda? :lol: why u didn't post the excerpt where he specifically said he's cool w/ giving songs to drake ?

The interview gon come out, nothing will be said of that nature and the haters will take, Wait for it...yes another, yes ANOTHER... Yet again L :smh: give it up already

Just saw the interview, two years ago
Ceelo said "I can confirm its not"

Haters hold this L, once again :smh: sheesh

It's funny how drakes name is now synonymous with ghostwriters :lol:

It's always gonna come up.

Whoever wrote that Big Amount verse got me running that **** back every half hour. :smokin

Dram ?
Ramriddlz ?

What did he steal from Ram?

People like to say he grabbed the dancehall inspired sound from him.

I can see why I guess. He was doing it first and Drake definitely knew he existed as shown by his "Sweeterman" renegade cover.

5yrwom.png

Btw how he steal from ram whoever if party is the one who started the dancehall wave with work and supposedly whatever else he wrote [emoji]129300[/emoji]

****** ain't even consistent with they hate :smh:

So than Tory lanez and tyga are double wave riders since their riding drakes wave who is riding someone else's wave?

Last edited:
lmao I just found this in this thread when NTWS dropped

I remember a lot of ppl hating it aside from a few tracks :lol: funny how now everybody rock w/ it.

Btw how he steal from ram whoever if party is the one who started the dancehall wave with work and supposedly whatever else he wrote [emoji]129300[/emoji]

****** ain't even consistent with they hate :smh:

You can't take multiple people's different opinions and act like everyone is saying the same ****. :lol:

Before you all are so quick to dismiss that Ram got his wave swiped by Drake.

Peep P2P and Venis, the latter is one of my favorite projects of the year.

Sevn Thomas even did some production work on both Rams project and Work/Controlla.

In addition to Drake swiping Sweeterman clean off of Ramriddlz's hands. Lol.

Last edited:
what time deos this thing begin? and what time does future's set end? and Drake's?
Roy woods comes out at 7 dvsn comes at 730 till 8
Then some dj comes out and plays till drake comes out at 920 then future comes out then drake comes back out and it ends at about 12

Last edited:
You can't take multiple people's different opinions and act like everyone is saying the same ****. :lol:

Before you all are so quick to dismiss that Ram got his wave swiped by Drake.

Peep P2P and Venis, the latter is one of my favorite projects of the year.

Sevn Thomas even did some production work on both Rams project and Work/Controlla.

In addition to Drake swiping Sweeterman clean off of Ramriddlz's hands. Lol.

Isn't it funny that once drake did sweeterman the original was removed. When they asked ram about it he wouldn't comment [emoji]129300[/emoji]
it's also funny that hotline bling was originally called the cha cha remix [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dude has a powerful machine behind him

Last edited:
So guess diddy drake beef is officially squashed
Diddy accepted his award since drake was stuck in traffic

lmao I just found this in this thread when NTWS dropped

I remember a lot of ppl hating it aside from a few tracks :lol: funny how now everybody rock w/ it.

I was actually one of those people. At first listen I was so so with NWTS and it grew heavily on me fast, I wish views would do the same but I just can't get into it. I truly hope his next project he can shy away from his new style

Back
Top Bottom