🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Tyga in 2010-11 >>>>

Well Done was my ****

Black Thoughts, Black Thoughts 2, Well Done 2 & ***** I'm The ****

Good times :smokin :smokin :smokin

Dude can really spit that's the weird part about it. I remember him spittin hard over the Runaway beat and his So Appalled verse was fire too.

But his corniness just ruins everything alongside him being a bottom tier commercial artist.

This is the only thing I'll play with Tyga. Juicy J really should've just kept this beat for himself honestly.

Last edited:
DVSN being voted over tiller and asap ferg to perform on SNL. It's on billboard website, pretty surprising but lit nonetheless ppl recognize the talent

Tyga has a few slaps that I rock with.

But he literally came up by stealing YG's entire aesthetic out here and it lowkey saved his career. He legit mimicked YG's entire wave all the way down to using the exact producers that YG did, which is why YG and Tyga had beef. But yeah, When that ratchet sound kind of died out out here so did he.

Freshman year of HS everyone was trying to dress like Tyga, Big Sean and in retrospect looking at YG's videos like Toot it and boot it, YG too.

newtisas-18.jpg

Tisa-Men-s-Hoodie-Men-s-Hooded-Sweatshirt-TI-A-men-hoodies-men-hip-hop-tisa.jpg

Last edited:
According to YG tho, Rack City and im Different is what gave Def Jam a little more faith in him and his sound :lol:

copped the Revenge hat, concert was very dope. My favorite ones so far, only seen Drizzy 3 time now. Whole city came out 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom