🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Wonder if Drake would ever do a collab with Bryson. They seem friendly with one another, if I'm not mistaken

Any other artists you'd like to see him do a collab with that he hasn't done previously?

Drake and Raekwon with QM as the writer
Drake and usher with hush as his writer

Drake and Raekwon with QM as the writer
Drake and usher with hush as his writer
roll.gif

TBH I would actually like to see him get a feature on a Beiber track, if Drake don't want to feature him that is

Drizzy and dom Kennedy would be on some smooth playa ****

Dom been washed for years.

I loved dudes early work by he never progressed and then started spitting trash.

He a former NT'er too so it hurts more.

Last edited:
Lol dudes in here built different. Only come to threads of artists they don't like to repeat themselves 50 times :lol:

Stop crying.

Wonder if Drake would ever do a collab with Bryson. They seem friendly with one another, if I'm not mistaken

Any other artists you'd like to see him do a collab with that he hasn't done previously?

Drake and 40 need to find Jon B and do something. He influenced them a lot.

Klay/D'Angelo are my must-watch players this season [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Dom been washed for years.

I loved dudes early work by he never progressed and then started spitting trash.

He a former NT'er too so it hurts more.

Sad truth, maybe he will turn unwashed with a new project. Get home safely was still pretty wavy.

Jordan Clarkson/D'Angelo are my must-watch players this season [emoji]128293[/emoji]

:smokin we torchin boys this year

Damn shame I have more confidence in Drake pulling his weight on his project than Kanye, even after that abysmal dumpster fire Views. That just says more about Kanye in 2016 than anything. If this just turns out to be a Views/Yeezus mashup that amounts to a high-selling weedplate, what a waste of a collab.

Think we gonna get any 808s and heartbreak type joints on this tape?

Drake spazzed on 'Say Whats Real'
And 'Feel No Ways' sounds straight out of 808's so hopefully we do get some of that sound and less 'trap'

Hopefully they feature Ovo and GOOD artists on there. PND, DVSN, Travis Quavo and desiigner gotta make their way on the tape :smokin

Hopefully they feature Ovo and GOOD artists on there. PND, DVSN, Travis Quavo and desiigner gotta make their way on the tape :smokin
Lmao hopefully tyga not on there he just got signed to G.O.O.D man Kylie must have twisted kanyes arm to do that

Last edited:
Feels like there's a music drought going on right now, haven't got anything solid from any of my favorite artists in a while.

Feels like there's a music drought going on right now, haven't got anything solid from any of my favorite artists in a while.

Last song he was featured on was Big Amount and his last released song was For Free. OVO radio needs to come back asap.

Lmao hopefully tyga not on there he just got signed to G.O.O.D man Kylie must have twisted kanyes arm to do that

Knowing Ye he might throw Tyga on there right before it gets sent to the label :lol:

Last edited:
Drake definitely not having Tyga on anything with his name on it after their issues.

Plus, Tyga is Tyga.

Last edited:
Drake definitely not having Tyga on anything with his name on it after their issues.

Plus, Tyga is Tyga.
As much as I don't like tyga but as tyga is signed to good music and Kanye is the one who brought them together to squash their beef it would make sense Kanye, drake, and tyga would do a song

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom